Bound By Flame - couldn't put it down

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Bound By Flame - couldn't put it down

User Info: ProMWM

ProMWM
2 years ago#1
Bought it and have been playing for 5 hours straight since. It has its ups, its downs, but it's the only fun single player RPG on the system as of yet, and it's a good way to pass the time.

It's a light RPG at that, so it doesn't take meticulous stat calculating. If you want a decent sword and spells game to hold you off for whatever you're waiting for, I'd give this game a shot.
PSN: Tenkaichi06

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
2 years ago#2
No im a mindless drone and was told its bad mmmmkay
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
2 years ago#3
I just picked it up (also paid off Watch dogs and preordered Senran Kagura for the Vita, yay!!!) I'll be putting this game in when I finish my recruiting phase in NCAA 13.
Now Playing: DW8:XL:CE (PS4), FFXHD (Vita), Xenoblade (Wii)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH

User Info: 3sixchambers

3sixchambers
2 years ago#4
Hey!! You are not allowed to like games that get below average reviews!!! It means the game is not good whatsoever and can't be enjoyed by anyone at all!!

But seriously,

I have the game downloaded and I will be starting it tonight. I am looking forward to playing it.

User Info: Digivillain

Digivillain
2 years ago#5
My favorite PS4 game so far.
Free Tim Lambesis!

User Info: Vamar

Vamar
2 years ago#6
I picked it up at a local shop and put it down after 10 seconds or so.

User Info: MajorFlash

MajorFlash
2 years ago#7
I love it as well. I'm not done with chapter 1, and I have put in 6 hours already, and I'm playing on easy. Yes it does have its quality issues, but its a small dev team. Some of the voice overs are a riot, like private bumpkins. But the combat is fun, I like the story being set up, atmosphere, and really like the crafting, and detail for the weapons. Its not Skyrim, Dark Souls, but its fun. Gamespot gave it a 4, Game Informer gave it a 8. I started it before any reviews came out after watching enough video streams.Its a solid action rpg, it'll tide me over till Dragon Age and Mordor, but it'll stay in my collection with those BIG titles.
PSN MajorFlash
All-Time Favorite_Eternal Darkness///Gamefaqs=Constant Complainer's

User Info: Digivillain

Digivillain
2 years ago#8
MajorFlash posted...
I love it as well. I'm not done with chapter 1, and I have put in 6 hours already, and I'm playing on easy. Yes it does have its quality issues, but its a small dev team. Some of the voice overs are a riot, like private bumpkins. But the combat is fun, I like the story being set up, atmosphere, and really like the crafting, and detail for the weapons. Its not Skyrim, Dark Souls, but its fun. Gamespot gave it a 4, Game Informer gave it a 8. I started it before any reviews came out after watching enough video streams.Its a solid action rpg, it'll tide me over till Dragon Age and Mordor, but it'll stay in my collection with those BIG titles.

I doubt it'll tide you over that long... It is very short, even if you take your sweet time doing everything... I have already completed it twice now since its launch on Tuesday.
Free Tim Lambesis!

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
2 years ago#9
I'm really digging the soundtrack in the game.
Now Playing: DW8:XL:CE (PS4), FFXHD (Vita), Xenoblade (Wii)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
2 years ago#10
velvet_hammer posted...
No im a mindless drone and was told its bad mmmmkay

It doesn't make you a mindless drone to avoid a game that's been universally panned. Some people are more wise with their time and money, while others are willing to overlook flaws in a game.

You don't need to lash out at people who are wary of spending $50 on a game that is pretty obviously not great. Play it and enjoy it, but don't insult others for deciding to pass on it.

Finally a lot of users here still have a 360/PS3 and have a much better option in Dark Souls 2. If I had no other choice maybe I would try out BBF. But I have a choice and for $10 more I can play a game that's infinitely better.
I could spend hours just doing menial tasks as an octopus.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Bound By Flame - couldn't put it down

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived