Bound By Flame - couldn't put it down

#1ProMWMPosted 5/9/2014 10:11:13 AM
Bought it and have been playing for 5 hours straight since. It has its ups, its downs, but it's the only fun single player RPG on the system as of yet, and it's a good way to pass the time.

It's a light RPG at that, so it doesn't take meticulous stat calculating. If you want a decent sword and spells game to hold you off for whatever you're waiting for, I'd give this game a shot.
---
PSN: Tenkaichi06
#2velvet_hammerPosted 5/9/2014 10:12:44 AM
No im a mindless drone and was told its bad mmmmkay
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#3KenauePosted 5/9/2014 10:17:56 AM
I just picked it up (also paid off Watch dogs and preordered Senran Kagura for the Vita, yay!!!) I'll be putting this game in when I finish my recruiting phase in NCAA 13.
---
Now Playing: DW8:XL:CE (PS4), FFXHD (Vita), Xenoblade (Wii)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH
#43sixchambersPosted 5/9/2014 10:18:33 AM
Hey!! You are not allowed to like games that get below average reviews!!! It means the game is not good whatsoever and can't be enjoyed by anyone at all!!

But seriously,

I have the game downloaded and I will be starting it tonight. I am looking forward to playing it.
#5DigivillainPosted 5/9/2014 10:21:01 AM
My favorite PS4 game so far.
---
Free Tim Lambesis!
#6VamarPosted 5/9/2014 10:25:38 AM
I picked it up at a local shop and put it down after 10 seconds or so.
#7MajorFlashPosted 5/9/2014 10:30:37 AM
I love it as well. I'm not done with chapter 1, and I have put in 6 hours already, and I'm playing on easy. Yes it does have its quality issues, but its a small dev team. Some of the voice overs are a riot, like private bumpkins. But the combat is fun, I like the story being set up, atmosphere, and really like the crafting, and detail for the weapons. Its not Skyrim, Dark Souls, but its fun. Gamespot gave it a 4, Game Informer gave it a 8. I started it before any reviews came out after watching enough video streams.Its a solid action rpg, it'll tide me over till Dragon Age and Mordor, but it'll stay in my collection with those BIG titles.
---
PSN MajorFlash
All-Time Favorite_Eternal Darkness///Gamefaqs=Constant Complainer's
#8DigivillainPosted 5/9/2014 10:32:47 AM
MajorFlash posted...
I love it as well. I'm not done with chapter 1, and I have put in 6 hours already, and I'm playing on easy. Yes it does have its quality issues, but its a small dev team. Some of the voice overs are a riot, like private bumpkins. But the combat is fun, I like the story being set up, atmosphere, and really like the crafting, and detail for the weapons. Its not Skyrim, Dark Souls, but its fun. Gamespot gave it a 4, Game Informer gave it a 8. I started it before any reviews came out after watching enough video streams.Its a solid action rpg, it'll tide me over till Dragon Age and Mordor, but it'll stay in my collection with those BIG titles.

I doubt it'll tide you over that long... It is very short, even if you take your sweet time doing everything... I have already completed it twice now since its launch on Tuesday.
---
Free Tim Lambesis!
#9KenauePosted 5/9/2014 10:36:59 AM
I'm really digging the soundtrack in the game.
---
Now Playing: DW8:XL:CE (PS4), FFXHD (Vita), Xenoblade (Wii)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH
#10mrhappyguy12345Posted 5/9/2014 10:39:47 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
No im a mindless drone and was told its bad mmmmkay

It doesn't make you a mindless drone to avoid a game that's been universally panned. Some people are more wise with their time and money, while others are willing to overlook flaws in a game.

You don't need to lash out at people who are wary of spending $50 on a game that is pretty obviously not great. Play it and enjoy it, but don't insult others for deciding to pass on it.

Finally a lot of users here still have a 360/PS3 and have a much better option in Dark Souls 2. If I had no other choice maybe I would try out BBF. But I have a choice and for $10 more I can play a game that's infinitely better.
---
I could spend hours just doing menial tasks as an octopus.