Bound By Flame - couldn't put it down

#31Gandalf the IstariPosted 5/9/2014 1:43:09 PM
It was on my radar before the bad reviews - dropped down a peg though, might be good but it's obviously not great, so I'll wait until I can get a better impression.
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#32KenauePosted 5/9/2014 1:46:22 PM
I do dig the game. Just remember to manually save often, as the auto save system is pretty bad (and prior to actually being screwed by it, it's hard to really tell just how bad it is.)
---
Now Playing: DW8:XL:CE (PS4), FFXHD (Vita), Xenoblade (Wii)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH
#33ComradeRyanPosted 5/9/2014 1:54:54 PM
I will be waiting for a $20.00 USD price drop.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#34RussellGorallPosted 5/9/2014 4:47:13 PM
TheSmartBlonde posted...
RussellGorall posted...
Buyer's reassurance topic of a bad game.

Trolling is bad. Mmmmkay?

Are you sure you know what trolling means?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UScsme8didI
Winners always lose.
#35GiarccpsnPosted 5/9/2014 5:03:51 PM
Kenaue posted...
I'm really digging the soundtrack in the game.

Really? I shut the music off after about 5 seconds of playing.
---
NNID | PSN ID | GT: JoeKnightt
#36true_gamer80Posted 5/9/2014 5:08:02 PM(edited)
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
No im a mindless drone and was told its bad mmmmkay

It doesn't make you a mindless drone to avoid a game that's been universally panned. Some people are more wise with their time and money, while others are willing to overlook flaws in a game.

You don't need to lash out at people who are wary of spending $50 on a game that is pretty obviously not great. Play it and enjoy it, but don't insult others for deciding to pass on it.

Finally a lot of users here still have a 360/PS3 and have a much better option in Dark Souls 2. If I had no other choice maybe I would try out BBF. But I have a choice and for $10 more I can play a game that's infinitely better.

gamers protip- if you let others, anyone dictate what you play, you will no matter what be missing on games you would have liked at some point, odds are you will miss many games you would have liked or even loved.

I can understand being cautious but to blindly follow anyone else opinion is silly, completely and utterly ingorant to trash games, any games you yet to play aswell.
---
Wu Tang vs The Beatles-Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K5h0bVCakw
#37KungFuPhilPosted 5/9/2014 5:09:14 PM
What's really, really killing it for me is the voice acting. I'm playing as Female Vulcan and her voice in unbearable. The script doesn't help either.
---
PSN: Moar_Shtick
#38mrhappyguy12345Posted 5/9/2014 5:10:42 PM
I've been gaming for about 25 years. I have a pretty easy time picking out games that I'll enjoy on my own. The reviews just confirmed what I already thought after watching a good hour of someone streaming it.
---
I could spend hours just doing menial tasks as an octopus.
#39ProMWM(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 7:06:19 PM
Gamers are too entitled. Without buying the B or C game occasionally, there will be less courage to innovate in the industry, and more developers will stick to making the same old trash, and more potentially-talented people will just sign a deal with EA or Activision.
---
PSN: Tenkaichi06
#40FredericChopinPosted 5/9/2014 7:15:27 PM
I preordered the game and picked it up today.
The only thing keeping me from playing it right now is my crazy work schedule.

I watched the trailers and thought it looked decent.
The worst that will happen is whatever I paid for it will just go to help a small developer, which I do not mind at all.

+1 to the #39 post.
---
"There is no one else! I am the only one here!"
- Frederic Chopin, Eternal Sonata