Bound By Flame - couldn't put it down

#41INFERNO1092000Posted 5/9/2014 6:20:11 PM
I returned a used copy of Spidey 2 and got this instead so far I'm enjoying it a lot. Just got to the swamp.
---
Got my ps4 kept my ps3 that's the way to go!
#42Red_JesterPosted 5/9/2014 6:32:07 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
No im a mindless drone and was told its bad mmmmkay

Looks bad, too.ProMWM posted...
Gamers are too entitled. Without buying the B or C game occasionally, there will be less courage to innovate in the industry, and more developers will stick to making the same old trash, and more potentially-talented people will just sign a deal with EA or Activision.

The companies behind Bound by Flame have a track record of mediocre games and they don't seem to be going anywhere so... I'm not so sure anyone needs to go out of their way to support them.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#43KenauePosted 5/9/2014 6:33:38 PM
INFERNO1092000 posted...
I returned a used copy of Spidey 2 and got this instead so far I'm enjoying it a lot. Just got to the swamp.

I'm actually looking forward to getting Spidey 2 in a few weeks. Really enjoyed ASM1..

We need a new Ultimate Spiderman game....
---
Now Playing: DW8:XL:CE (PS4), FFXHD (Vita), Xenoblade (Wii)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH
#44BlyrPosted 5/9/2014 6:50:43 PM
People liked too human, too.
---
PSN: Blyr
http://rantinggamedude.blogspot.com/
#45KenauePosted 5/9/2014 6:57:25 PM
Blyr posted...
People liked too human, too.

It had its moments and it showed promise...but the straw that broke the camels back on that one, for me, was the death sequence being a thirty minute affair in that game....a game where death comes often...I could make a sandwich while waiting on the game to finish the death sequences.
---
#46INFERNO1092000Posted 5/9/2014 8:24:49 PM
Kenaue posted...
INFERNO1092000 posted...

Have fun getting pummeled with machine gun fire or doing mini missions over and over and over to build up your metter to hero just for it to go to menace again. If they removed that meter it be great. Will probably buy it again when it's 20
I'm actually looking forward to getting Spidey 2 in a few weeks. Really enjoyed ASM1..

---
Got my ps4 kept my ps3 that's the way to go!
#47VirobotPosted 5/9/2014 8:34:20 PM
So, TC, would you say you were bound to be bound by Bound by Flame?
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#48KenauePosted 5/9/2014 8:49:08 PM
INFERNO1092000 posted...
Kenaue posted...
INFERNO1092000 posted...

Have fun getting pummeled with machine gun fire or doing mini missions over and over and over to build up your metter to hero just for it to go to menace again. If they removed that meter it be great. Will probably buy it again when it's 20

Is it really that bad?! ASM1 was decent, just way too short.
---