Grown up gamers only, do you, or would you, own all 3?

#11PSORngrPosted 5/9/2014 1:48:23 PM
No. I have a PS4 and a gaming pc.
I don't have the time to play all of the games I have for these two systems. There is zero reason for me to spend another $500 on something I'll maybe play five exclusives on when I have an insane backlog that I already will never get to. I have two retail and four download games on the PS4. I haven't beaten a single one yet (about half way through Killzone). I still have a 10+ game backlog on the PS3 and never even bought a few games that I really want to play (GTA V, Dark Souls II, etc). I have 435 Steam games at the moment and have probably only beaten 50 of them and touched another 50. I'd love to play some of the Xbox One exclusives, but there is no way I can justify the expense.
#12darkshadowmasterPosted 5/9/2014 1:49:30 PM
Currently have the xb1 and ps4.i would get the Wii U but in can't bring myself to get it after getting the Wii.

The only reason I'm somewhat regretting it at the moment is because there really isn't anything to play so I spend most of my time on the PS3 unless I'm playing ARR.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#13rapius002Posted 5/9/2014 1:50:26 PM
If Microsoft offered me a compelling reason, sure, I don't see why not. They have yet to offer me a compelling reason however on any of their 3 systems or even the Surface tablets for that matter. There have been very few system exclusives I have wanted and most of them I can live without. I do not game online much, so the better multiplayer is pointless for me. I hate their controllers, which also makes it really hard for me to consider them. Also, lately they have been driving me further and further away from their OS in all platforms. I even used to have a Windows Phone back before Windows 8 Mobile OS. Now, I'm preferring Linux and Android.

Short answer: Give me a compelling reason to and I will in a heartbeat.
---
NES|SNES|N64|GC|Wii|Wii U|GB|GBP|GBC|GBA|GBA SP|DS|DS Lite|DSi|3DS|MS|Gen1, 2, & 3|32x|CD|Sat|DC|GG|Nomad|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|PSP-2000|OUYA|Gaming laptop
#14Stouffer1Posted 5/9/2014 1:52:13 PM
Owned a one and will again when the times right. Love my ps4. Never gonna bother with a wii u now. Nothing interests me and I've played so many Nintendo games they're beginning to all feel far too similar.
#15JobocanPosted 5/9/2014 1:54:06 PM
I have 35 gaming platforms, I think.

In this particular case I have a PS4 and Wii U, and the PS4 as well as my PC negate the need to get an Xbone right now, but if it started getting a good amount of good exclusives I wouldn't be against getting one... if Kinect stopped being forced into the deal, and probably a sloid price drop.

I'm not seeing myself get an Xbone for a while, and if we're being totally honest here I got the PS4 WAY too early, as my PC currently mostly negates the "need" to have one.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
Not warned anymore... but it seems marking trolls for moderation is off-limits on this site.
#16jchill1Posted 5/9/2014 1:55:08 PM
do you really think only "grown up gamers" will answer this thread?
#17clo24Posted 5/9/2014 1:56:05 PM
No I wouldn't own a wii u or xbox1 because they don't have any games that interest me.
#18ComradeRyanPosted 5/9/2014 1:56:45 PM
I plan to transition from an Xbox 360 & PS3 to just a PS4 in the eighth generation.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#19Reflex-ArcPosted 5/9/2014 1:56:51 PM
I own all 3 and a gaming PC that I maintain just for the the small handfull of multiplats that I may want. I enjoy console gaming, though, and really hate missing out any any console exclusive that piques my interest over the span of a generation too much not to invest in them all.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#20HorridhalPosted 5/9/2014 1:58:07 PM
2/3. PS4 and X1.

Thinking of returning the X1 if I don't see anything at E3 that makes me feel like keeping it.

I can't justify a WiiU. No matter how hard I try.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.