Grown up gamers only, do you, or would you, own all 3?

#161Mr_DelcroixPosted 5/9/2014 7:21:42 PM
Just depends, I go where the games I like go. I bought a 3DS because SMT 4 was going to be on it, for example, found a bunch of other cool s*** in the mean time too, got into Monster Hunter because of the system.

I'll buy a PS4 when the developers I like (Platinum, Atlus, NIS, whatever else) jump ship and start making games for it. Till then it's a no-go. I don't care for AAA shooters or AAA games in general, and since most of my taste is niche, I probably won't see anything on either the PS4 or Xbone for a very, very long time.

Originally I was going to buy one when KH 3 and XV came out, then grab Destiny later on, but I just don't have the money and I'm pretty much content with what I own currently. Got a job and I live at home still helping my grand-parents out, unlimited entertainment budget but too stingy to actually go all out. That's my problem.

Am I supposed to say /blogfaqs at the end of this kind of stuff? I'm not frequent with the culture considering that 99% of my activity here is mizing morons.
---
Wonder when they're going to realize that I don't care about karma?
#162ZerabpPosted 5/9/2014 7:23:45 PM
I would not purchase an X1 because of MS's anti-consumerism. If enough exclusive games that peak my interest are announced on Wii U I will get one (probably around ten that make me really want the system). I already own a PS4 and a gaming PC. I hope to get a Wii-U though as of now it's only up to 3 (X, NSMBU, NSMB3DU)
---
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
#163JPZetrickPosted 5/9/2014 7:26:47 PM
So far I only own the WII U. A PS4 purchase in the future is inevitable, but I highly doubt I would get an Xbox One..unless...Shenmue 3. What ever thing Shenmue 3 comes out on I'm buying like 40 of them.
---
"...Before I could, they hit me on the hod, and I pissed out." - Officer Crabtree
#164lunchbox2042Posted 5/9/2014 7:35:16 PM
If Xbox One had exclusives that I enjoyed playing on it then I would own all 3.
#165BIastPosted 5/9/2014 7:43:45 PM
Own a Wii U, PS3, 360, 3DS, vita, PC. Will get PS4 eventually. Zero interest in the Xbone.
---
3DS FC: 4038-7408-0876
#166Icepaw001Posted 5/9/2014 7:55:15 PM
I don't own any of the new gen systems yet. Currently none have any (or enough) console exclusive games that appeal to me yet.
#167krillensPosted 5/9/2014 7:56:38 PM
i own a PC, PS4, and Wii U. The PS4 was fun for a week or two. The Wii U was fun for a few weeks. I mainly have them for exclusives. PS4 only gets bluray action at the moment... but hopefully some decent exclusives come out soon. The Wii U is collecting dust, but MK8 will take care of that, but I am mostly waiting for Smash Bros.

The king is, and always was, my PC. 99% of my gaming is done there.
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#168PickleChickPosted 5/9/2014 7:58:49 PM
I have a Wii U and I'm going to be getting a PS4 relatively soon but I see literally no reason to ever get an Xbox One. Unless it magically becomes and RPG factory and stops feeding into the horribleness that is Activision and EA, I am entirely disintrested. I also have both a Vita and a 3DS. Spend most my time on my PS3 these days.
---
I'm going to go fondle my sweaters. ~ Gene
#169Holden_McgroinPosted 5/9/2014 8:01:38 PM
Yes I own all 3, and it is worth it.
---
All the ladies love Holden Mcgroin.
#170XdemonAlucardPosted 5/9/2014 8:03:03 PM
I currently only own a Wii U. I had a PS4 but I recently sold it. It was just sitting there not being used and looking at the release schedule it wouldn't have been used in a long time. I will probably get it again later when things like FFXV, KHIII, and other japanese titles start releasing, but right now it's not worth owning for me. As for Xbox One, it would take a very big exclusive game(s) to get me to buy one. I'm talking like a Tales of exclusive or something like that. The only reason I bought a 360 was to play Vesperia and the other weird exclusives JRPGs that microsoft snatched up.
---
"Gimme food good guy!"