Grown up gamers only, do you, or would you, own all 3?

#171ChargrilledPosted 5/9/2014 9:03:33 PM
I own everything

That includes stuff that hasnt, doesnt and never will exist.
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#172WantedOutlawPosted 5/9/2014 9:05:12 PM
I owned all three last gen.
This gen I own PS4, Wii U and a gaming PC. I have zero interest in Xbox One.
#173LegaiaFanatic17Posted 5/9/2014 9:18:13 PM
Unless Microsoft releases a new Viva Pinata or Banjo Kazooie game for the XBone, I'm not interested,

I already have and love my WiiU

I'll probably get a PS4 when the next Mass Effect comes out. Maybe. I understand that PS4 has some solid, well made games already. But they just don't interest me.
---
Visit Comic Nation for all your webcomic needs!
http://www.comic-nation.com
#174SetzeraPosted 5/9/2014 9:18:31 PM
Well, at 29 I should hope I count.

Normally I get them all, but this will be the first time since Atari that I won't attempt having them all. I have plans to get a PS4 down the line once some games come out that I can't resist. But, the Xbone and Wii U have literally nothing to offer me, neither do the handhelds.

For now I'm content with a PC and PS3, and a couple games that I can spend countless hours playing.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Ultra PSU | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
#175Kageblade23Posted 5/9/2014 9:27:38 PM
i like exclusives just as much as the next guy however the xone is def. not on my list. and the wiiu isnt far infront of it nor is the ps4 all the game i want to play are either ported to last gen systems or exclusive/ports of last gen in the future if there is a nice slew of games ill probably pick up the consoles the only one i have a problem with is microsofts we all know the problems im not gonna get into a debate about them...

i do however own a ps3 and 360 not wii though... as the only game i would play on it is tatsunoko vs capcom...and maybe a select few here and there but my 3ds pretty much satisfys my ninty craves my vita helps with vita exclusives and VC games (ps1)...so yeah im not sure if that qualifs me for being a "grownup gamer" but thats what i own :)
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#176WhyitEarpPosted 5/9/2014 9:49:49 PM
31 years old and yes I own all 3
#177AtalalamaPosted 5/9/2014 9:50:22 PM
I own a Wii U as it's the only one WORTH owning at the moment. I have both a VITA & 3DS, as they both have exclusives I enjoy.

I'll likely get a PS4 once it starts getting some actual content. The Xbone? Rnnngg...I dunno. I love my 360...but unless the Xbone gets some SERIOUS exclusives I just can't "live without", then I'm passing on it. It just isn't doing anything to gain my notice, and I have huge reservations regarding the thing even after MS 180'd their entire reveal last year.

And since I game on my large PC monitor, and my PC monitor is pretty damned close to me? That forced Kinect just won't work. I have issues working the Wiimote occasionally due to this, too.
---
If a game's not good enough for a physical release, then it's not good enough for me.
Official KH3 Aerith, apparently? How...?
#178demollyonPosted 5/9/2014 9:51:35 PM
Xbox 360. Not any next-Gen console yet. I'm torn between Xbox one and PS4. I prefer the Xbox exclusives but the PS4 is cheaper. Won't buy both because I got too many games I haven't even played yet.

Wii U doesn't interest me.

I will also build a gaming rig, cause I think it's the best choice this Gen.
#179syztemPosted 5/9/2014 10:03:27 PM
Owned all three last gen and found that I barely used the 360, since any games that I found to be worth playing on the 360 were generally available for PC as well. A PS3 and a decent computer got you 99% of the non-Nintendo games last gen. If that stays true, XB1 will remain as the only redundant piece of gaming hardware on the market.

I'd bet that the Kinect was Microsoft's response to realizing that fact somewhere along the way. Halo carried them for a bit, but eventually they had to do something else. Kinect finally sets their product apart from the PC+PlayStation combo, but... it's just not a selling point.
#180dormcastePosted 5/9/2014 10:10:34 PM(edited)
I'll probably buy one, maybe. I want to play Metal Gear Solid 5, but I want to play it with the best graphics. However, I might talk myself into just buying the PS3 version. I have no interest in pretty much any other series in next gen right now. Maybe Kingdom Hearts 3, but honestly I don't really like JRPGs anymore.

syztem posted...
Owned all three last gen and found that I barely used the 360, since any games that I found to be worth playing on the 360 were generally available for PC as well. A PS3 and a decent computer got you 99% of the non-Nintendo games last gen. If that stays true, XB1 will remain as the only redundant piece of gaming hardware on the market.

I'd bet that the Kinect was Microsoft's response to realizing that fact somewhere along the way. Halo carried them for a bit, but eventually they had to do something else. Kinect finally sets their product apart from the PC+PlayStation combo, but... it's just not a selling point.

Yeah the same thing happened to me. I never used my 360.