Grown up gamers only, do you, or would you, own all 3?

#21Lord_Ka1nPosted 5/9/2014 1:58:17 PM
I would get a wii u if there was a price cut. It's last gen tech and I would need to get a pro controller because of that stupid tablet (I've used it, I hate it), so the current price is too much

As for the x1. Hell no. I'm not giving that thing a cent after what Microsoft tried to pull last e3. But if that drm crap never happened and the x1 was the same in every other way, I would still need a kinect-free version before I would get one.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#22avidgamer4Posted 5/9/2014 1:58:23 PM
Yes, eventually when there's enough games I want to play. It's not a big deal owning console electronics. It's not like being a sports fan where you have to pick one team to support.
#23crucialPosted 5/9/2014 2:00:19 PM
Did own all 3,sold my Wii U after DK:TF and don't want MK8,my PS4 is collecting dead skin cells atm but all three at some point is going to worth it,having all three now is not worth it but come Xmas and early next year all three will some really good games.
#24wolfgard hannusenPosted 5/9/2014 2:01:23 PM
Don't see any games this generation that weren't done to death last generation.
No great S&T games no sale this generation for me.
---
World Record Holder Best Score Possible Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999s Vs 10.
String Theory could provide an explanation for E.S.P.
#25patkelly929Posted 5/9/2014 2:05:35 PM
I don't see myself getting an XBOX One. I didn't see myself getting a PS3, and I never did. The only way I will end up with an XBOX One is if I am given one, or money exclusively for one.

I am jealous that the XBOX One gets Sunset Overdrive. It was the only XBOX One Exclusive that piqued my interest at E3 last year (that was when it was announced right?). I won't spend nearly $600 to play one game.

I have a Wii U, and I really like it. Totally underrated, and unfortunately isn't performing like it could in sales. It's the DS concept, using your TV as the top screen.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 - Fletchinder, Magmar, and Charmeleon. PM me to get added.
PSN & XBL: ThePatKelly
#26TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/9/2014 2:13:37 PM
I love Nintendo exclusives too much to forego one of their consoles but my main new one is ps4. I have no interest in getting an xbox too simply because most of their games will be on the ps4 too. I don't have to play every exclusive, even if I am interested in it.

Besides, being a "grown up gamer" means you don't have time to sit around and play video games all day like you could do as a kid, I mean unless you're one of the unfortunate victims of this unemployment crisis. Even then, that time should be spent job hunting and/or gaining new skills to make yourself more marketable, not sitting around playing a crap ton of video games.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#27GirgantePosted 5/9/2014 2:16:07 PM
I could easily afford all 3 consoles, but I can't really justify them. When the ball gets rolling there will be so much games released on PS4 that it will be hard enough to find time to complete all the ones I'm interested in without adding games from 2 other consoles in the equation. Most games I will want will be multiplatform anyway; I don't mind missing a few XB1 exclusives.

Wii U is a different story though due to the Platinum Games affair that is happening. I might end up having to get the console for Bayonetta 2 - not sure yet. I really dislike Nintendo's console tbh as I feel they are scamming their customers with outdated hardware, but on the other hand Bayonetta was one of my most favourite games of last gen...
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante
#28Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/9/2014 2:21:28 PM
Got all 3

Use the Xbox One more because I'm old and don't have 20/20 vision and prefer the controller.
#29MegaSlimePosted 5/9/2014 2:22:37 PM
I had all 3 last gen, but I'm not going to touch the xbone for this gen. Currently own a PS4 and will consider a Wii U when Bayonetta 2 and some other games come out for it.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#30AmirygonPosted 5/9/2014 2:28:37 PM(edited)
I'll probably get a Wii or Wii-U in a couple years depending on when I get another PS3 & PS2, but that's more than what I can say about an Xbox One. If I even get an Xbox One I'm only going to buy it used and/or hardware-modded (though I may buy an Xbox 360 again by next couple of years since that's the only way I can play Hexic HD, Hexic 2, & Over-G Fighters). Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with my PC, PS4, & 3DS.

---
It is the fact you are offended, quite frankly, that offends me.