Grown up gamers only, do you, or would you, own all 3?

#31Heero0101Posted 5/9/2014 1:29:39 PM
I have all 3 also prefer the xbox controller i got the one under the impression they where going to cross plat windows app from rt, pro and the one so i thought that be pretty cool. The ps4 because it seems like this maybe another ps2 generation and if you liked rpg's the ps2 delivered .As for the wii u monster hunter brought me there and since then i've been kind of disappointed but that's mainly the tablets fault if they let that system just run purely on the pro i think it be better .
---
The Great Lord Shaberdingo
FC: 3067-5140-8896
#32ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 5/9/2014 1:29:56 PM
The problem with owning both a PS4 and a XB1 is the fact that you would have to pay for two memberships (PS+ and Gold). At least with the PS3 and 360 the choice went down to whether or not I want to pay for Gold. I think it's for the better to choose one and skip the other.

In my case I think that PS+ gives you more value if you also own a PS3 and Vita.

As for complementary consoles, Nintendo consoles fit the bill, though I wish the price of the Nintedo's games themselves would be lower.
#33big_pimperPosted 5/9/2014 1:31:00 PM
just get a pc and wii u.. best of both worlds.. free online, better exclusives, more games
---
Ronald Chocolate aka Dr. Chocolate
PhD in Gaming, Get Wet U
#34XdieXPosted 5/9/2014 1:32:51 PM
Now a days I only have time for 1 console anyways. Life gets busy
---
PSN: The-Saddest-Day, 3DS FC 5343-9390-7771, NNID SilverSurfin
Bow down to the face of GOD
#35MistahApplezPosted 5/9/2014 1:35:12 PM
Yup.

Though unfortunately I can't sell my WiiU yet with Bayonetta 2 and Smash coming out soon.
---
Enough with the fanboyism
#36nordendorfPosted 5/9/2014 1:40:34 PM
I had multiple account issues with microsoft last gen and have zero intention of getting an X1. I also let my XBL expire on my 360.

They would have to come out with the most incredible exclusive ever for me to even remotely consider getting the X1. That being said, there are a few features that look cool and a few things it does I wish the PS4 did, but at this point I want nothing to do with microsoft.

As for nintendo, I feel like they have lost their way. I wouldn't get any of their devices / systems unless I had had money to burn, and even then it would be pretty far down my list.
#37mokmuudPosted 5/9/2014 1:40:56 PM
http://imgur.com/pBhegKs
http://imgur.com/phR9LCG
http://imgur.com/UotIPrA
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#38GunmaN1905Posted 5/9/2014 1:41:03 PM
I'm not interested in Wii at all.
I also have a gaming pc with all ps consoles, so I can play those "microsoft" exclusives, rare ones that I want to play.
X1 doesn't have any real exclusives that I want to play, nor x360 did. And on top of that, noone buys xboxes here.
I don't know if I'd buy it even if I had the money.
That doesn't necceseraly mean it's a bad console, just it's aimed towards different gamers than myself.
---
PSN: GunmaN1905
#39andizzle29662Posted 5/9/2014 1:47:38 PM
Teremei posted...
I know "grown up gamers" doesn't match Gfaqs but hopefully there are a few left. I own a WiiU and PS4. It's easy to answer why. I love console gaming and I enjoy console exclusives. Mario Kart 8 looks very good to me. There has not been one PS4 exclusive that is amazing to me, but there is a good chance one or two will show up at E3. So far I count 2 pretty interesting games for the XB1 I like, Dead Rising and Sunset Overdrive. If they continue to pile up I might have to start considering XB1 if the price falls to $399.

Do you own all 3 yet, do you consider it? And if so, for what games? I bought a PS4 because at the time XB1 was overpriced, didn't have any games to actually show why kinnect 2.0 is worth it, and the PS4 sounded like it would be a tad more powerful. But enough great exclusives could sway me.

I own two of the three. I'm a massive Nintendo fan, and have been since 1993. So WiiU, was a no brainer. I also love console gaming. I can't get into PC gaming. Last gen, was the first time i owned all three. I bought Wii on launch day, 360 a year after it's release, and PS3 right after that. I also had a PSP and DS. This gen, I bought a Vita 10 months after launch, a 3DS on launch day, WiiU on launch, PS4 on launch and I'm waiting on E3 for Microsoft to give me a reason to get a One. I love Nintendo, but I want to play every great experience I can. Sony and Microsoft both have great 1st party franchises, and third party support. I'm really pumped for Mario Kart8, which looks stunning. I'm curious to see how Watch Dogs turns out, and for this fall, I'm excited for a slew of games on all three consoles and both portables.
---
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Infamous second son, MLB 14, Mario kart 8, Smash bros, Kirby, X, yarn yoshi, halo 5, the order 1888, god of war collection vita
#40Lelouch71Posted 5/9/2014 1:57:05 PM
I did this past gen that's only because the PS3 started way too slow and 360 were getting some jrpgs I wanted. Otherwise I'm a Playstation/Nintendo guy. I've been that way since gen 5. I prefer to just own 2 systems that have different games. It allows me to enjoy the exclusives between them.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"