Sony Reverses Drive Club Upgrade Plan..

#1KiLL3R_iNST1NCTPosted 5/10/2014 11:05:50 AM
http://kotaku.com/sony-reverses-plans-for-stupid-ps4-upgrade-1573934784?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow
---
Currently Playing: The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Generic Shooters & Madden 25
#2Steelix500Posted 5/10/2014 11:07:25 AM
inb4gamerentitlement
---
Currently Playing: Megaman X Collection, Pokemon Soul Silver, Megaman Anniversary Collection,Star Wars: Dark Forces, and Megaman X Command Mission
#3KiLL3R_iNST1NCT(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 11:09:48 AM
Steelix500 posted...
inb4gamerentitlement

hahahaha... i didnt think it was a super terrible idea. dont really care that they reversed it. but thought id share.
---
#4ZEXEPosted 5/10/2014 11:12:54 AM
well if you do spend money to upgrade it to the full game you shouldn't need PS+ for it since its now the full game
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#5KiLL3R_iNST1NCT(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 11:18:06 AM
ZEXE posted...
well if you do spend money to upgrade it to the full game you shouldn't need PS+ for it since its now the full game

If you buy NFS Rivals, you HAVE to have ps+. It's online only. Whats the difference?
---
#6GIarePosted 5/10/2014 11:20:41 AM
KiLL3R_iNST1NCT posted...
ZEXE posted...

If you buy NFS Rivals, you HAVE to have ps+. It's online only. Whats the difference?

I can play rival offline. o.o
---
PSN(PS3/Vita): MrEspionage, PS4 PSN: Echoistic 3DS FC: 1934-0707-9410, Pokemon: Echo
A true gamer doesn't limit themselves to one platform.
#7KiLL3R_iNST1NCT(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 11:23:42 AM
GIare posted...
ZEXE posted...

really? or you can play a private lobby solo? there's a difference.
---
#8neo_strike3Posted 5/10/2014 12:31:52 PM
GIare posted...
ZEXE posted...

U can play it offline. A better comparison would be like titanfall needing xbl or destiny needing ps+
#9AcquirePosted 5/10/2014 12:37:18 PM
That's pretty cool that they changed it, though only a $10 discount, might as well just buy the disk version since I'm pretty sure they game will be an enormous download just because it can be.
---
Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.
#10_decitronPosted 5/10/2014 12:41:50 PM
GIare posted...
ZEXE posted...

unplug your ethernet cable and you can still play it