I am not even interested in Drive Club or GT7 on PS4

#21gotalambo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2014 12:31:28 PM
Heisenberg6505 posted...
tinfoil21 posted...
I don't understand why people hate on MP3 support so much. Please, just admit that the PS4 is missing a useful feature. I don't care if you never use it - stop trying to shove your ways down other people's throats in order to make yourself seem "correct".

I never used it, but totally get why others might want it. It is coming, just gotta be patient. I think that's where a lot of the throat shoving comes in. It sucks it's not there, but it is coming, and people do have alternative means to listen to music while gaming for the time being. It's endless complaining on both sides haha. I will definitely give it a shot this gen when the feature is added. I said in my post above I have MU, and I don't even use that while gaming. I use MU in the car, or when practicing guitar tbh.

Its not coming because apple buys BEATS for 3 billion $ just because of the STREAMING SERVICE.

Sony must sell MUSIC UNLIMITED subscriptions badly they already wish they could include it FORCED with $99 plus a year. No mp3 support is going to come.
---
Badmouth me and I punch you in the face and you cry.
#22CloneTheHeroPosted 5/11/2014 12:33:40 PM
Ah yes, the generic "Why don't you use your mp3 player" argument... so predictable, and lazy.

There are many reasons why the mp3 feature is so important. You peasants who listen to 3 songs on repeat your whole lives wouldnt understand, so I'm not gonna bother explaining. But its a very very useful feature, might be a deal breaker for some.
---
Currently Playing: Uncharted 3 (PS3), Shenmue (DC), Shining Force (Game Gear)
#23CharadeSmithPosted 5/11/2014 12:37:23 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=music+players
---
Master! We are in a tight spot!
#24CrysianiaPosted 5/12/2014 5:01:35 AM(edited)
CloneTheHero posted...
Ah yes, the generic "Why don't you use your mp3 player" argument... so predictable, and lazy.

There are many reasons why the mp3 feature is so important. You peasants who listen to 3 songs on repeat your whole lives wouldnt understand, so I'm not gonna bother explaining. But its a very very useful feature, might be a deal breaker for some.

I think your mp3 player is broken if it only plays 3 songs =p

You didnt explain at all why mp3 feature > mp3 player.
#25CloneTheHeroPosted 5/12/2014 12:13:35 PM
Crysiania posted...
CloneTheHero posted...

I think your mp3 player is broken if it only plays 3 songs =p

You didnt explain at all why mp3 feature > mp3 player.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it?
---
Currently Playing: Uncharted 3 (PS3), Shenmue (DC), Shining Force (Game Gear)