#11KiraWinsPosted 5/16/2014 9:59:49 PM
I know absolutely nothing about the game

I just know it was made by the people who made uncharted

and I loved getting a headshot in uncharted 3 then dancing on someone
---
Persona/ SMT Atlus in a nutshell: http://a.pomf.se/jmqnvq.gif
Pizza in Japan is horrendous - Number of people who find me annoying: 31
#12imphihungPosted 5/16/2014 10:07:05 PM
Looking forward to playing it for the first time. Didn't follow the news around it, so will be going into it blind.
#13Tom-bomb88Posted 5/16/2014 11:03:41 PM
Lol I kno right? I just started my third play of it on the hardest difficulty and it's still just as amazing the second and third time around because you'll notice sooo many things you may have missed on the first play through; I'm speaking mostly about that incredibly beautiful scenery the game has. Play it on hard if you haven't already, then you can play new game+ (Did that on my second play and it's so much fun, on hard at least, screw medium) or you can try your luck and skill on the hardcore setting. Btw is it available on the ps4 yet, Is that why ur all saying especially with 1080p? I downloaded it digitally on my ps3 so is there any chance I will be able to redownload it on my ps4? If not I'm not going to re-buy just for the better graphics, which quite frankly are still amazing on the ps3.

ONE MORE THING!!! Don't waste your time and money on the Ellie DLC, it's really not that great. Mainly bc you're forced to use Ellie the whole time and that's boring... I mean it's OK since it provides more back story to the game, and I guess some will enjoy the different play mechanics you get with Ellie, having to be more stealthy and sneaky. However I personally really didn't like not being able to play as Joel, it's just more fun with him.
#14ScaryLlamaPosted 5/16/2014 11:33:53 PM
Tom-bomb88 posted...
Lol I kno right? I just started my third play of it on the hardest difficulty and it's still just as amazing the second and third time around because you'll notice sooo many things you may have missed on the first play through; I'm speaking mostly about that incredibly beautiful scenery the game has. Play it on hard if you haven't already, then you can play new game+ (Did that on my second play and it's so much fun, on hard at least, screw medium) or you can try your luck and skill on the hardcore setting. Btw is it available on the ps4 yet, Is that why ur all saying especially with 1080p? I downloaded it digitally on my ps3 so is there any chance I will be able to redownload it on my ps4? If not I'm not going to re-buy just for the better graphics, which quite frankly are still amazing on the ps3.

ONE MORE THING!!! Don't waste your time and money on the Ellie DLC, it's really not that great. Mainly bc you're forced to use Ellie the whole time and that's boring... I mean it's OK since it provides more back story to the game, and I guess some will enjoy the different play mechanics you get with Ellie, having to be more stealthy and sneaky. However I personally really didn't like not being able to play as Joel, it's just more fun with him.

You get to play with the God switchblade. That alone is worth the price.
---
PSN: ScaryLlama \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Steam:Scary_Llama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrM1_7wnDU
#15jellybeanmasterPosted 5/16/2014 11:39:34 PM
Left Behind left me wanting more. No for $60 though
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#16jellybeanmasterPosted 5/16/2014 11:41:46 PM
ScaryLlama posted...
Tom-bomb88 posted...

You get to play with the God switchblade. That alone is worth the price.

That God Shiv. Ill take that over any gun, any day
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#17Big_Boss9293Posted 5/16/2014 11:53:46 PM
pwnater777 posted...
My brother bought the $300 Black Friday PS3 with TLOU and Batman, and so far I've got around 30% completion on the game so far. I have it pre-ordered for PS4 so far, but I don't know whether or not it'd be just a waste of money.

Not really important...but that deal was $199

>.<
#18ssjgohhkuPosted 5/17/2014 3:27:21 AM
mjc0961 posted...
ActionBenton posted...
especially 1080p/60fps

Gonna be a while until the PS5 comes out and we finally have a console capable of achieving that. Hope you bought some food and a sleeping bag for this wait.

It's always a trade off and will always be a trade off. You can wait till PS8 or PS9 and still have games below 1080p/60fps if the developers decide to have better graphics instead of this resolution and fps.
#19DecaStrikePosted 5/17/2014 5:33:12 AM
I'm looking forward to getting into the multiplayer again. Hopefully they move aim and shoot to the triggers since ps4 has way better ones than ds3
---
3DS Friend code: 1736-0434-6418 PSN&Xbox360: GlasscitySD
#20lunchbox2042Posted 5/17/2014 5:40:20 AM
Meh. I'm not a fan of all of these last gen remasters less than a year into the new generation's life cycle.