i really can't wait to play through The Last of Us again

#21RedCubixPosted 5/17/2014 6:41:12 AM
One of my favorite games last gen. It'll be great to have a better framerate, that is one of my chief complaints. I can barely go back to it it's so bad now. Maybe my PS3 is on its last legs....
#22monkeyman0111Posted 5/17/2014 6:55:36 AM
The 60 fps should be refreshing
---
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
#23deadlysin24Posted 5/17/2014 8:00:51 AM
Glad this is coming out for ps4, I sold my ps3 before this was announced and never got a chance to play it. Hear it was an awesome game, def going to play it.
---
PSN The_Mauler83 XBL Deadlysin
#24tenyeardecayPosted 5/17/2014 8:54:42 AM
I wouldn't mind having a PS4 version, buuuuut... I really don't want to pay $60+ for it again. Naughty Dog and Sony are supposedly in talks with what to do for people who already own the PS3 version that wants the PS4... I'm guessing it'll be what they've done with Ubisoft and Activision ($10 upgrade fee and have the PS3 disc in to play).... But we'll see in about a month or so.
---
Kabuki: The Alchemy - David Mack
#25VirobotPosted 5/17/2014 8:57:03 AM
SparkItUp posted...
I can't wait to play through it for the first time :D

Me too!
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#26assbreezePosted 5/17/2014 10:41:11 AM
tenyeardecay posted...
I wouldn't mind having a PS4 version, buuuuut... I really don't want to pay $60+ for it again. Naughty Dog and Sony are supposedly in talks with what to do for people who already own the PS3 version that wants the PS4... I'm guessing it'll be what they've done with Ubisoft and Activision ($10 upgrade fee and have the PS3 disc in to play).... But we'll see in about a month or so.

If they do that, I'll absolutely buy it, but I won't pay $60 for an entirely new copy.
---
Welp.
#27Hashtag_AddictPosted 5/17/2014 10:45:14 AM
I'm excited to play it again as well. The AC and TR games are great on ps4 and I expect even more from TLoU. I must say though regardless of graphics improvements nothing will ever match the first time playing through that game. The unknown factor is amazing in games like that and it won't be matched with the same game just because of better textures.
---
I don't have birthdays. I level up.
#28bigsonyfanPosted 5/17/2014 10:51:04 AM
Actually, the ps 4 rerelease is the biggest reason I'm considering switching to the N side.