Is there a developer you once held in high esteem but not anymore

#21huyiPosted 5/17/2014 6:53:18 AM(edited)
Le_Misanthrope posted...

I will agree with what they did to GTA: V, I regret paying $150 for a hat and a bag... I was expecting a phenomenal single player experience and I did enjoy the story somewhat, but their focus on the multiplayer took away so much that they could done in the single player and it's unfortunate.

My point exactly, i even feel robbed that i paid full price for the special edition lol

kitsune2222 posted...
Team Ico! Most people probably have forgotten about their existence. The developent of The Last Guardian takes so long that totally skips one console generation. Im doubting it will ever come, and are expecting Sony to close the studio down.

And this, they might as well abandon the project, it's no point keeping the game alive if nothing is going to come from it.
---
UK Female Gamer
AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#22big_pimperPosted 5/17/2014 6:55:54 AM
Square even though bravely default is the best ff since 10

Blizzard: hearthstone and Heroes of the storm over Warcraft 4 panda ville sucked
---
Ronald Chocolate aka Dr. Chocolate
PhD in Gaming, Get Wet U
#23ErevilePosted 5/17/2014 6:58:16 AM
From Software.
Bethesda.
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron
#24Mindwipe77Posted 5/17/2014 7:01:53 AM(edited)
if capcom makes re 7 x1 exclusive i wil hate them forever, idc if ppl think re 5 and 6 were terrible, i enjoyed them and have looked forward to re 7, they better be just rumors or ill blow up their facebook and email them daily, start a online petetion lol
---
Proud owner of PS 1-4, PSP, PS Vita(Greatness Awaits)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#25MARl0Posted 5/17/2014 7:08:32 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
if capcom makes re 7 x1 exclusive i wil hate them forever, idc if ppl think re 5 and 6 were terrible, i enjoyed them and have looked forward to re 7, they better be just rumors or ill blow up their facebook and email them daily, start a online petetion lol

I can't even tell what you're trying to say...
---
Currently playing: Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)
#26Solomons_ClosePosted 5/17/2014 7:11:28 AM
Not that I hate them but Capcom, Square Enix, and Blizzard all fell from my high graces at some point.
#27Mindwipe77Posted 5/17/2014 7:12:45 AM
MARl0 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

oh? what about it are you not getting?
---
#286453Posted 5/17/2014 7:48:35 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
MARl0 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

I think the lack of proper spelling is getting in the way. Full words can be your friend when trying to make a point (i.e. People vs. ppl).
---
Meine hosen sind auf feuer!
#29Mindwipe77Posted 5/17/2014 8:22:53 AM
6453 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
MARl0 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

I think the lack of proper spelling is getting in the way. Full words can be your friend when trying to make a point (i.e. People vs. ppl).

meh you guy's know what i meant, as you just showed, and i think the other guy knew full well what i meant s well
---
#30Hellraiser555Posted 5/17/2014 8:24:19 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Capcom and SquareSoft. They use to be my favorite developers. Now SquareEnix (more Square than Enix) is an afterthought, and Capcom isn't even that.

This
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
PSN: Hellraiser555