Is there a developer you once held in high esteem but not anymore

#31wvnative03Posted 5/17/2014 7:38:05 AM
*sigh*

Topics like this make me sad, what exactly is wrong with GTA 5? I've been loving it since launch. Both single player AND online.
---
RIP 60gb PS3, December 25th, 2006-July 12th, 2012
#32MARl0Posted 5/17/2014 7:41:23 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
6453 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
MARl0 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
if capcom makes re 7 x1 exclusive i wil hate them forever, idc if ppl think re 5 and 6 were terrible, i enjoyed them and have looked forward to re 7, they better be just rumors or ill blow up their facebook and email them daily, start a online petetion lol

I can't even tell what you're trying to say...

oh? what about it are you not getting?

I think the lack of proper spelling is getting in the way. Full words can be your friend when trying to make a point (i.e. People vs. ppl).

meh you guy's know what i meant, as you just showed, and i think the other guy knew full well what i meant s well

I honestly couldn't tell what you were trying to say. Now I get it after reading it a couple more times. It was the "x1" that was throwing me for a loop. I thought you trying to say something like "times one" or something. I've never seen someone abbreviate Xbox One as x1 before. It just made no sense to me. I usually see Xbone. Though yeah, even the rest of your post wasn't easy to read, but I was at least able to decipher it.
---
Currently playing: Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)
#33Mindwipe77Posted 5/17/2014 7:46:39 AM
nah i think you read the rest of the post just fine, i think you're making a big thing out of nothing
---
Proud owner of PS 1-4, PSP, PS Vita(Greatness Awaits)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#34MARl0Posted 5/17/2014 7:52:57 AM
Just telling it like it is. All I said was that I couldn't understand what you were saying. That's hardly making a big deal out of anything, just making a simple, factual, statement. You on the other hand... : /
---
Currently playing: Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)
#35ashockeyPosted 5/17/2014 7:55:25 AM
Crapcom
---
Long live the note
#36SuperSonicSeanPosted 5/17/2014 8:03:42 AM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Rareware (Nintendo wanted the money, Microsoft took them to hell)
Free Radical (Bought by Crytek UK, blah!)
Squaresoft (Back when they knew how to make a good RPG)
Capcom (used to make some great original games like GOOF TROOP! now it's RE and SF)
Sega (Not even worth talking about anymore)

Nintendo in general have been failing since the end of Gamecube. Albeit Super Mario World on the WiiU or whatever its called is supposed to be excellent but I doubt that.

--
#37UhMericanPosted 5/17/2014 8:39:08 AM
Going to second Rockstar. They're focusing too much on realism and the technical side of things, but they've forgot how to make things fun. I mean some ass**** at Rockstar actually thought that making you do yoga to a videogame was a good idea.

Also Naughty Dog. The only last gen game they made I thought wasn't a horrible mess was Uncharted 2. And that seemed more like a fluke.
#38SuperXThousandPosted 5/17/2014 8:49:59 AM
UhMerican posted...
Going to second Rockstar. They're focusing too much on realism and the technical side of things, but they've forgot how to make things fun. I mean some ass**** at Rockstar actually thought that making you do yoga to a videogame was a good idea.

Also Naughty Dog. The only last gen game they made I thought wasn't a horrible mess was Uncharted 2. And that seemed more like a fluke.

lol, I actually liked the yoga.

PS: 'horrible mess' is bs and you know it.
#39grampamurkedPosted 5/17/2014 8:52:04 AM
Infinity Ward
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#40UhMericanPosted 5/17/2014 8:54:26 AM
SuperXThousand posted...

PS: 'horrible mess' is bs and you know it.

I'm referring completely to the gameplay. So no, it's not.