would you like more Cartoony shooters?

#1peephole303Posted 5/17/2014 8:15:52 AM
Steer away from the ultra realistic shooters we have now and have some more fun and entertaining shooters like TF2, PvZ GW, RC, and even BFBC2 was cartoony like gameplay.

Less realistic and more Fun?
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#2Awesome_DakkaPosted 5/17/2014 8:17:26 AM
BC2 was cartoony? Wat.
---
PSN ID: AwesomeDakka0
#3HafkidPosted 5/17/2014 8:18:08 AM(edited)
I love cartoony shooters such as: TF2, PvZ Garden Warfare (Which I haven't played cuz its not on the PS4 yet…), Loadout, etc.

So yeah I would buy any cartoony shooters Sony have to offer
---
3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9987 - 2317
Animal Crossing New Leaf!! :D
#4peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 8:18:56 AM
Awesome_Dakka posted...
BC2 was cartoony? Wat.

Gameplay style.. not actual graphics
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#5Awesome_DakkaPosted 5/17/2014 8:21:23 AM
peephole303 posted...
Awesome_Dakka posted...
BC2 was cartoony? Wat.

That's what I mean. How was it cartoony? I think I might've missed something. Please elaborate.
---
PSN ID: AwesomeDakka0
#6CharadeSmithPosted 5/17/2014 8:22:04 AM
no. gore, explosions, swearing, as ludicrous as it can be.
---
Master! We are in a tight spot!
#7peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 8:24:04 AM
Awesome_Dakka posted...
peephole303 posted...
Awesome_Dakka posted...
BC2 was cartoony? Wat.

That's what I mean. How was it cartoony? I think I might've missed something. Please elaborate.

I guess I probably mean Arcady in that sense by not being super realistic such as the tracer dart, bush wookies and other stuff
---
#8Lord of the FliesPosted 5/17/2014 8:33:50 AM(edited)
Some of my favorite FPS games are Duke Nukem 3D, No One Lives Forever and its sequel, Blood and Shogo: Mobile Armor Division. So yeah, more cartoony shooters over drab grey/brown military shooters would be nice. Ah well, there's Far Cry 4 coming later this year. I really liked Far Cry 3! It was fun! Dragon Blood too. More of that, please.

Also, Bulletstorm was amazing. I'm pissed no one bought that game I want a sequel!
#9MetalZoicPosted 5/17/2014 8:54:28 AM
peephole303 posted...
Awesome_Dakka posted...
peephole303 posted...
Awesome_Dakka posted...
BC2 was cartoony? Wat.

I guess I probably mean Arcady in that sense by not being super realistic such as the tracer dart, bush wookies and other stuff

Errr... That still doesn't make sense. BC2 was heavily on the side of the "realistic shooter". It wasn't cartoony in the slightest.
Unless you mean the campaign, which was still very realistic just with an entertaining, unusual cast and story.

However to answer your question, Yes. I'd like more cartoony shooters with a mix of 1st and 3rd person.
#10Jaws19Posted 5/17/2014 10:40:37 AM
I'd love to play a new Timesplitters