No more German and Russian enemies!

#1TheSmartBlondePosted 5/24/2014 10:55:58 PM
It is, like, so cliche. I'm tired of killing them. You should too.
#2MaxStar360Posted 5/24/2014 10:57:45 PM
TheSmartBlonde posted...
It is, like, so cliche. I'm tired of killing them. You should too.

Yeah, it is a tired overused enemy type. Time for a change.
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#3Zombie_Socks_96Posted 5/24/2014 11:02:14 PM(edited)
What about half German half Russian enemies? Let me be clear on what I am saying here. I am not saying a bunch of enemies who have German fathers and Russian mothers or vice versa. I am saying like a bunch of "Two-Face" abominations. Like they just cut a bunch of people straight down the middle then "Frankenstein'd" them together.
---
Game Designer
Games I Want: Shovel Knight, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, Watch Dogs, The Witness, Batman: Arkham Knight, The Evil Within
#4oomomowPosted 5/24/2014 11:27:04 PM
Zombie_Socks_96 posted...
What about half German half Russian enemies? Let me be clear on what I am saying here. I am not saying a bunch of enemies who have German fathers and Russian mothers or vice versa. I am saying like a bunch of "Two-Face" abominations. Like they just cut a bunch of people straight down the middle then "Frankenstein'd" them together.

And when they speak, mid sentence they change from German to Russian.
---
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
"All praise the Helix Fossil"
#5StarBladeEdgePosted 5/24/2014 11:33:44 PM
yeah , how about we make a game with spying americans - developed by naughty dog maybe ?
---
gta v works !
#6NeoMonkPosted 5/24/2014 11:46:04 PM
Wouldn't be politically correct & that's the first thing games need to be OR ELSE!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7Bestia_SomniaPosted 5/24/2014 11:48:07 PM
oomomow posted...
Zombie_Socks_96 posted...

And when they speak, mid sentence they change from German to Russian.

That'd be hilarious, especially if their uniform is split in the middle like Two-Face and have a split personality, one minute a loud angry Getman then next an edgy Russian tough man of few words. Even their guns could be German/Russian weapons combined. lol
---
FFXIV (Moogle); Join the KUPO Free Company - One of the top ranked FCs of the server (http://kupofc.eu)
#8ssjgohhkuPosted 5/25/2014 12:17:05 AM
These two had long runs as heels, that's what they are known for. Meanwhile America is the biggest face in history! So makes sense to have them as enemies of America in games.
#9DemonicDracoPosted 5/25/2014 12:26:49 AM
less german and russian people more vampire school girls!
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#10HighwayPilotPosted 5/25/2014 1:04:02 AM
Less Germans, but more Russians, because that's obviously something Puttin likes.