Your opinion on No Mans Sky?

#51BeasthuntPosted 6/10/2014 4:06:11 PM
Once again No Man's Sky destroyed every other game, IHMO. I cannot wait for this game. Like man, I have been following it since it was first showed. I cannot wait to hear more info on it.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#52Zexes7Posted 6/10/2014 4:06:52 PM
I'm looking forward to it. It looks really fun. I just hope they can pull it off... if they do it's gonna make large companies look like a joke. XD
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKs5OsT4dIY&list=UU87iZ03xDe8csLCjWyV2E0A
#53psychwardPosted 6/10/2014 4:28:42 PM
Looks really interesting. Thought it was the coolest looking game showed.

That said there are still a ton of unanswered questions, many of which others have asked in this very topic, and one disappointing bit of information already out there.

Single Player. Why would you do that with a game this big? It'll get boring. Should have at least made it co-op capable.

Also, and this is being really picky, but the planets being that close to each other kind of bugged me. The scale is off. Unless they're moons I suppose.

It still really interesting and ill probably get it day one because its unique and I love space exploration games. But I'm hoping for a lot more than what they showed.
#54squidney2k1Posted 6/10/2014 4:29:42 PM
Looks interesting. I'll need to see more. It's on my radar, but not having a nerdgasm over it.
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#55Draconas_LyrrPosted 6/10/2014 4:32:20 PM
psychward posted...
Looks really interesting. Thought it was the coolest looking game showed.

That said there are still a ton of unanswered questions, many of which others have asked in this very topic, and one disappointing bit of information already out there.

Single Player. Why would you do that with a game this big? It'll get boring. Should have at least made it co-op capable.

Also, and this is being really picky, but the planets being that close to each other kind of bugged me. The scale is off. Unless they're moons I suppose.

It still really interesting and ill probably get it day one because its unique and I love space exploration games. But I'm hoping for a lot more than what they showed.

I had just assumed it was a moon.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean it's an intelligent opinion.
#56Video_Game_CzarPosted 6/10/2014 4:34:47 PM
The fact that dude was almost in tears that people could see his work made me want to play it even more. Nice seeing a developer that cares. Day one buy for me...That sounds and looks like you could spend a few hours with.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Steam: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140 I
#57Draconas_LyrrPosted 6/10/2014 4:44:58 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
The fact that dude was almost in tears that people could see his work made me want to play it even more. Nice seeing a developer that cares. Day one buy for me...That sounds and looks like you could spend a few hours with.

Not to mention coming back from the flood that destroyed all their work. (Pretty sure it was them)
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean it's an intelligent opinion.
#58Ilikemyname420Posted 6/10/2014 4:47:37 PM
Looks interesting enough, still don't know how it will hold up as a game though.

On one hand it could be something where it's challenging and I'll play it for months collecting stuff and things like that...on the other it could be completely devoid of challenge with mindless play where you just pick a direction, shoot anything that gets in the way and just rinse and repeat ad nauseum and I'll get bored of it really really fast.

Too soon to tell from what I've seen.
#59Zexes7Posted 6/10/2014 5:01:32 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...

That's a big factor in my choice as a consumer.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKs5OsT4dIY&list=UU87iZ03xDe8csLCjWyV2E0A