Before Buying a PS4...

#11BlackFeathersPosted 6/22/2014 5:24:16 PM
Diayamondo posted...
I'd say get a Wii U, it has the most games/a lot of good games.

It's also cheaper, too.

Oh, and Smash 4 comes out this holiday season.

I think waiting would be a good idea.

Wii u has Mario kart 8, super mario bros U, Super Mario 3D World, pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3. Thats not a lot of games...
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#12grumpysmurf011Posted 6/22/2014 5:43:12 PM
what type of games are you interested in? a large percentage of games available now - and in the future - are multi-platform. if you're concerned about exclusives - you already know the answer. i haven't used an xbox one yet, but i am very happy with what the ps4 has given me.
#13DiayamondoPosted 6/22/2014 5:56:30 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
Diayamondo posted...
I'd say get a Wii U, it has the most games/a lot of good games.

It's also cheaper, too.

Oh, and Smash 4 comes out this holiday season.

I think waiting would be a good idea.

Wii u has Mario kart 8, super mario bros U, Super Mario 3D World, pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3. Thats not a lot of games...

Um, in terms of retail games, the Wii U has more games than the PS4/Xbox One.
#14ComradeRyanPosted 6/22/2014 8:36:46 PM
It is worth getting a PS4 for 64 player Conquest in Battlefield 4 alone.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#15twiztidfreak6t9Posted 6/22/2014 8:49:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16twiztidfreak6t9Posted 6/22/2014 9:59:57 PM
Here's a tip......Buy the PS4 System itself from Walmart (Because Gamestop does not allow returns on new systems), or even buy a preowned PS4 from Gamestop (Trust me, there are some used ones out there).Then buy one or a few (or however many you decide) used copies of games you think might interest you.

Then you can go from there.Dont like it? Return it.Like it?Cool, you saved a "little" bit of money buying the games (and maybe the system) used.Going on anyone's opinion is not going to work for you, even IF 99% said yes or no, it could still be something your going to either love or hate.

I see bad reviews and a ton of people say that allot of the games or systems I own wasn't worth it, and if I would have listened to them, I would have missed out on allot of great games/systems.

So as I stated, give it a try, you won't lose out on your money if you buy the games used and the system new from Walmart or a preowned one from gamestop.
---
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.