October....money....gone....

#31swabluPosted 6/22/2014 7:51:05 PM
blah thats a horrible list. what you think this is a November 2011? or a March 2014?
---
i <3 k-pop. not changing my signature until FF XV gets a US release date
#32VirobotPosted 6/22/2014 7:54:38 PM
Dragon Age Inquisition is the only one I'm interested in.

I'm spending all mine this month on Steam. Lol. Summer sale.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#33hotgamerPosted 6/22/2014 7:56:09 PM
I am just getting DriveClub in october and maybe Assassin's creed unity. Super smash bros is a big no, why would I buy the inferior 3ds version even if it comes 2 months earlier.

August and September is what's gonna kill my wallet.

Tales of Xillia in august, Destiny (PS4), Fairy Fencer F, Hyrule warrior and maybe Natural Doctrine (I heard that one is not only hard, but it's incredibly bad, like last rebellion bad).
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#34IceHuskyPosted 6/22/2014 8:04:35 PM
Dragon Age: Inquisition and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Moridor are the only two confirmed October released games I am interested in...for Xbox One, of course. ;)
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#35CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2014 8:12:01 PM
PrinceOfHot posted...
You listed walking dead season 2 twice, just don't buy that twice. Pick the ones you want the most, I see a lot of fat that could be trimmed off. I'm skipping Smash bros 3DS and waiting for the Wii U one.

I listed it twice because one is for vita and the other is for PS4. I already have season 1 for vita hence getting that version and chances are a season 3 will be on PS4, hence getting season 1 and 2 for PS4.

When I complained about how much money I will be spending, it didn't mean that I won't have the money :)
---
"You're not funny and nobody likes you!" - CM Punk
http://i.imgur.com/exPrlnB.gif
#36CCDL22Posted 6/22/2014 8:13:59 PM
Alien, Evil Within, AC Unity and DA Inquisition. I'm really excited for Evil Within. I'll buy almost any horror game
#37peephole303Posted 6/22/2014 8:14:39 PM
Pre-order one or two a month in avance... and i mean full pre-order
---
PSN ID: Peephole303/ Timezone PST
Before you attack my grammar I am a Dyslexic
#38vash520Posted 6/22/2014 8:16:28 PM
I'll join you in being broke! Mainly cause im putting all the money I have left over for a down payment on a house in the end of the year.. But.. yaaaaaay broke buddies!
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
#39fadecaPosted 6/22/2014 8:19:25 PM
Its going to be a real busy fall for games, that's for sure, Dragon Age, Inquisitor Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Assassin's Creed Unity, and Evil Within.
#40Anodyne11Posted 6/22/2014 8:23:10 PM
Driveclub, Samurai Warriors 4 and Battlefield Hardline for me. I feel like that's a lot for 1 month >_>
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG last gen!
Matt-Moores - Taking awesome to a whole new level. Enjoy the PS4!