So apperently Tomb Raider 2013 is better than Uncharted ?

#51kobra02Posted 7/14/2014 7:35:41 PM
I haven't played the latest Tomb Raider, but are some people actually saying the older ones were better than the UC games? LOL no
---
PSN PS3 ID: Kobra02, PSN Vita ID : chipito_90 ,GT: AZEE90
#52edomon007Posted 7/14/2014 7:38:22 PM
I just hope Rise of the Tomb Raider has better tomb puzzles this time.
#53morphinapgPosted 7/14/2014 10:29:54 PM
It's better than Uncharted 1 and 3, but not better than 2 imo. It does have some gameplay mechanics that would certainly improve an Uncharted game.
#54BigSaltyDookiePosted 7/14/2014 10:44:44 PM
Actually.. yeah, in a lot of ways it was better than the Uncharted games.
---
Now Playing
Wolfenstein (X1), NBA 2K14 (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (X1), Ryse (X1), Spec Ops The Line (PS3), Wind Waker HD (Wii U), Transformers WFC (PS3), AC4 (PS4)
#55XMonkeySniperXPosted 7/14/2014 10:58:24 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
sworder posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
IMO tomb raider is the far better game at what it tries to be.....when you think about it uncharted is essentially just a shooter with extremely minor platforming and exploring.

When you think about it, Tomb Raider is exactly the same thing.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Tomb Raider is simply less linear.

The new tomb raider is far less linear....Im not sure how you say its not. I also said the same about tomb raider with shooting.....but there is also far more in between, far better exploration and far less linear....imo its just better at what it tries to do.

I enjoy both series, I just think the new tomb raider does a far better job at what they tried to do.

Again though is it not funny how much shooters are bashed and hated here yet one of the most praised games ever here at this site is essentially nothing but a shooter, where the whole games you do nothing pretty much but shoot ppl and thn have an online mode that's....shooter based lol? I absolutely love GF lol!

You're implying that the people who praise Uncharted are also the same people who bash shooters, which I'm going to guess is wrong. But sure, continue.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#56aj4x94Posted 7/14/2014 11:59:06 PM
Uncharted owes its existence to Tomb Raider, and now Tomb Raider is simply returning the favor, and I'm enjoying both series.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Dark Souls 2, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 2
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94