People need to get out of the past and with the times

#11tributegamesPosted 7/8/2014 5:38:38 PM
I started buying games digitally when I first got my Ps4, but soon realized I was quickly running out of space so I stopped. for now, physical, it's just easier to manage my memory.
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325
#12Maximum OverdrivePosted 7/8/2014 5:38:45 PM
GameFAQs rule #9: Your opinions are right and everyone who disagrees with you are wrong.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#13gotohadesPosted 7/8/2014 5:38:53 PM
I will stay in the past as long as possible then I guess. I'd be more shocked at the world getting a reliable internet source for a comparative price in the near future than game companies going all digital.
---
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168
#14Dannyson97Posted 7/8/2014 5:38:58 PM
DeathFan357 posted...
Eventually game companies will stop making discs and go all digital. It will be less of a shock if you start going all digital now.

Even of it is coming which I know it is.
I'll just keep buying physical copies, it's fun to go to a store and search thru shelves, and being all giddy with your new game in hand while driving over children as you drive home.
---
I'm a Christian and proud!
DUCKS ROCK!
#15DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 5:41:34 PM
tributegames posted...
I started buying games digitally when I first got my Ps4, but soon realized I was quickly running out of space so I stopped. for now, physical, it's just easier to manage my memory.

What the hell are you talking about? You have the install the whole game on your hard drive even with physical. Do you even have a PS4?
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#16Agent101cPosted 7/8/2014 5:41:44 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
Eventually game companies will stop making discs and go all digital. It will be less of a shock if you start going all digital now.

Even of it is coming which I know it is.
I'll just keep buying physical copies, it's fun to go to a store and search thru shelves, and being all giddy with your new game in hand while driving over children as you drive home.

You should see my basement, man, I've been gaming since age 5 and it basically looks like a scene out of hoarders. I never trade ANYTHING in. I got consoles for miles and miles. On the plus side, I still dust my NES off to play monopoly every once and awhile.
---
My lazy cat:
http://postimg.org/image/ze87msosz/
#17BeefEasterPosted 7/8/2014 5:47:06 PM
DeathFan357 posted...
tributegames posted...

What the hell are you talking about? You have the install the whole game on your hard drive even with physical. Do you even have a PS4?

it takes far less time to reinstall a game from a disk than to redownload the digital version, dur
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#18RyuuHou25Posted 7/8/2014 5:59:08 PM
DeathFan357 posted...

Sure.....40 years from now maybe. You realize people have been saying this about music for the last decade and a half, and CDs are still very much in existence and still very much made and sold in stores.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#19digger2003Posted 7/8/2014 6:05:32 PM(edited)
I traded in my all my old PS3 games at EB and got over AUD$350 in store credit. How would I do that with digital copies?

While I do see many advantages in going digital, it just isn't all there just yet. Physical is generally still cheaper to buy, and much cheaper when you add in the fact that you get money back when you sell.

Agent101c posted...
DeathFan357 posted...

He's got a point, it's inevitable. Do you realize how much money companies save when they don't have to mass produce plastic rectangles and circular discs?

Its simply a matter of numbers. When the cost of manufacturing out numbers to potential return of physical sales, then they will go all digital. And with the number of people around the world that do not yet have access to unlimited internet services I cant see that happening any time in the next 20 years.
#20TigercmlPosted 7/8/2014 6:02:05 PM
Have fun with your overpriced rentals.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aSfVRT7G62XtO1wGu1c2A
Check Out My Youtube Channel For PS4 Gameplay Videos And Clips!