People need to get out of the past and with the times

#191Mr_Fury32Posted 7/9/2014 9:11:05 AM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Ok. I'll stick with physical when I have the option. Have fun going all digital though!

you mean to say: "have fun being overcharged!" because pretty much ALL digital except steam is blatantly taking the piss out of their customers...

i'll stick to the CHEAPER format thanks...
---
WANTED: DEFIANCE AND RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS PS3 players
System ID's :PSN ID: Auron-32, Xbox LIVE: AzzTheStickman. I'm in the U.K. so thats 0GMT
#192yoshirpgPosted 7/9/2014 9:20:51 AM
I will always buy physical. I like having things to show (cases, boxes, posters, etc.)
---
W2 FC: 4556-8603-2383
3DS: 2062 9402 4232
#193DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 9:24:43 AM
The "physical is cheaper" arguement doesn't apply when a game is brand new. A majority of a games sales happen in the first few weeks of launch. So price is hardly an issue. If you want to wait a year to buy a game, the. its your problem you have to pay more. And why do people keep bringing up the issue of space? Physical uses up the same amount of space. And I'm the troll? I'm merely presenting an alternate way of thinking.
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#194Startech_ViperPosted 7/9/2014 9:28:59 AM
DeathFan357 posted...
The "physical is cheaper" arguement doesn't apply when a game is brand new. A majority of a games sales happen in the first few weeks of launch. So price is hardly an issue. If you want to wait a year to buy a game, the. its your problem you have to pay more. And why do people keep bringing up the issue of space? Physical uses up the same amount of space. And I'm the troll? I'm merely presenting an alternate way of thinking.

No it does not. You don't install the whole 18 Gb of GTA V if you have a physical copy but if you download it, That's 18 Gb of data + the extra 8 Gb mandatory install
---
Bakin dem kookayz... o_O
#195RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 9:32:08 AM
Startech_Viper posted...
DeathFan357 posted...

No it does not. You don't install the whole 18 Gb of GTA V if you have a physical copy but if you download it, That's 18 Gb of data + the extra 8 Gb mandatory install

Yes, you do, actually. Physical discs install the whole game onto the HDD for PS4. All of them.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#196RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 9:33:59 AM
DeathFan357 posted...

So, you're basically a terrible person. Good to know. Not surprising given your whole "Think like me" attitude >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#197KarnRX78Posted 7/9/2014 9:35:11 AM
DeathFan357 posted...

Why wait anywhere from 10-30 hours to download a game, when I can get it at the store and be playing it within a hour? There are still real problems with digital download, and in America it is only going to get worse. As long as a game is similar price physical or digital, for many physical is still the way to go. It is one thing with Steam where most PC games are sold through there, but most games are still around 10GB or so to download (At least what I play on PC). Yeah it may take me several hours, but when I get the game for $5 while it is still $20+ on console, I'll live.
---
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#198DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 9:35:45 AM
Startech_Viper posted...
DeathFan357 posted...

We are on the ps4 board, I was referring to ps4 games. And there's no extra install for digital games. And people are calling me stupid lol.
---
See you space cowboy...
Current GF: Christy Mack
#199Startech_ViperPosted 7/9/2014 9:55:16 AM(edited)
DeathFan357 posted...
Startech_Viper posted...
DeathFan357 posted...

We are on the ps4 board, I was referring to ps4 games. And there's no extra install for digital games. And people are calling me stupid lol.

Whoops... Guess that's what I get for trying to jump in. Disregard my last post and carry on, people.

EDIT: My other post still stands though. Unless all of my systems are hacked and I'm getting free games all across the board, I'll continue to buy physical copies
---
Bakin dem kookayz... o_O
#200stawg007Posted 7/9/2014 9:54:18 AM
Tigercml posted...
Have fun with your overpriced rentals.