People need to get out of the past and with the times

#31Agent101cPosted 7/8/2014 7:21:55 PM
knightimex posted...
Agent101c posted...
Lamace posted...
Hm, a 30 second install off a disk? Or, a 15 hour download for the same game? That's a tough one.

You seem to forget that in 5 years, when games are going digital, we'll all have Google internet and the D/L speeds will be lickety-split.

In 2018 only like 6 more cities will be using google fiber.
5 years? More like 20 years.

Don't say that, you're making me sad.

I want Google fiber in the DC/Metro area! The government needs it! C'mon google... I'm so sick of Verizon I could vomit...
---
My lazy cat:
http://postimg.org/image/ze87msosz/
#32Shy420Posted 7/8/2014 7:22:23 PM
Two questions TC...

What about people who have a data cap with their ISP?

What about people who aren't online?

Bonus Question:

What do I do when I want to show my kids or their kids what video games I enjoyed playing?
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#33DBN_StealthPosted 7/8/2014 7:23:23 PM
wirymo123 posted...
My choice is physical. Thanks.
#34ninebreaker47Posted 7/8/2014 7:25:10 PM(edited)
Once you can Sell, Trade, and Gift Digital games, then fine. I will be down with going all digital with my gaming. You need to feel like you actually own it and can do what you want with your s***. Also, consoles should come stock with much larger HD's so you don't have to worry about space because you own 15 games. :/

Till then, sorry but f*** off with this nonsense TC. No offense.
---
"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
#35youngskillzPosted 7/8/2014 7:25:00 PM
i'll be stuck in the past.

thanks tc.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Cantabile Wind, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#36DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
I legitimately feel bad for people who can't see that digital is better in every way. And you know you can start playing a game before it done downlaoding right? My internets not great and it doesn't take no 15 hours to download a game.
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#37DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 7:29:54 PM
Shy420 posted...
Two questions TC...

Bonus Question:

What do I do when I want to show my kids or their kids what video games I enjoyed playing?

1. Get better internet
2. Get internet
3. Turn on your ps4 and click on the game you want.
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#38wiseguy100Posted 7/8/2014 7:31:42 PM
DeathFan357 posted...
I legitimately feel bad for people who can't see that digital is better in every way. And you know you can start playing a game before it done downlaoding right? My internets not great and it doesn't take no 15 hours to download a game.

I legitamately feel bad for someone who feels to see the cons with their own choice in the argument. And there are huge cons to digital only.
---
360 gamertag, PSN ID and Wii U - wiseguy100
#39TigercmlPosted 7/8/2014 7:32:33 PM
DeathFan357 posted...
Shy420 posted...
Two questions TC...

Bonus Question:

1. Get better internet
2. Get internet
3. Turn on your ps4 and click on the game you want.

So you really are 12 years old.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aSfVRT7G62XtO1wGu1c2A
Check Out My Youtube Channel For PS4 Gameplay Videos And Clips!
#40ninebreaker47Posted 7/8/2014 7:36:53 PM(edited)
DeathFan357 posted...
I legitimately feel bad for people who can't see that digital is better in every way.

Can you sell it? Can you trade it? Can you let a friend borrow it? Can you give it away? Does it require buying extra hard drives for space after 15-20 (not sure the exact number to fill 500gb) or so games?

How is it "better in every way" then?

Yeah, you didn't think this through. Its ok. I understand. You have a hard time seeing things for what they really are.
---
"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux