People need to get out of the past and with the times

#41DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 7:35:00 PM
wiseguy100 posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
I legitimately feel bad for people who can't see that digital is better in every way. And you know you can start playing a game before it done downlaoding right? My internets not great and it doesn't take no 15 hours to download a game.

I legitamately feel bad for someone who feels to see the cons with their own choice in the argument. And there are huge cons to digital only.

Name 5 cons to digital only.
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#42DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 7:36:43 PM
Tigercml posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
Shy420 posted...
Two questions TC...

What about people who have a data cap with their ISP?

What about people who aren't online?

Bonus Question:

What do I do when I want to show my kids or their kids what video games I enjoyed playing?

1. Get better internet
2. Get internet
3. Turn on your ps4 and click on the game you want.

So you really are 12 years old.

You do realise that calling someone 12 years old and "go back to COD" are the most overused, lame insults in the history of GameFAQS, right?
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#43ModernFOXXPosted 7/8/2014 7:37:44 PM
Tigercml posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
Shy420 posted...
Two questions TC...

Bonus Question:

What do I do when I want to show my kids or their kids what video games I enjoyed playing?

1. Get better internet
2. Get internet

lemme just install destiny, nba 2k, mlb the show, mgs, and oh look out of room..... 500GB isnt enough for digital only. But of course just let me shell out another $100 for a quality terabyte hard drive. CANT BE STUCK IN THE PAST WITH THE LUZERS
---
i7-4770K | EVGA SC GTX 780 3GB | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Asus Z87-Pro ATX | Corsair 650W | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
#44ninebreaker47Posted 7/8/2014 7:38:40 PM(edited)
DeathFan357 posted...

He doesn't have to. I just did. Read post #40 genius.
---
"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
#45TigercmlPosted 7/8/2014 7:38:29 PM
DeathFan357 posted...
Tigercml posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
Shy420 posted...
Two questions TC...

Bonus Question:

1. Get better internet
2. Get internet

You do realise that calling someone 12 years old and "go back to COD" are the most overused, lame insults in the history of GameFAQS, right?

Well if you're not a 12 year old you certainly act like one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aSfVRT7G62XtO1wGu1c2A
Check Out My Youtube Channel For PS4 Gameplay Videos And Clips!
#46ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/8/2014 7:39:09 PM
Tigercml posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
Shy420 posted...
Two questions TC...

Bonus Question:

1. Get better internet
2. Get internet

Nah he sounds more like a Republican.
---
Valar morghulis
#47ModernFOXXPosted 7/8/2014 7:40:41 PM
DeathFan357 posted...
wiseguy100 posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
I legitimately feel bad for people who can't see that digital is better in every way. And you know you can start playing a game before it done downlaoding right? My internets not great and it doesn't take no 15 hours to download a game.

I legitamately feel bad for someone who feels to see the cons with their own choice in the argument. And there are huge cons to digital only.

lack of space
no re-sell value
they should be cheaper, but arent
long download times
some people have data caps
can lose access to those games if my hard drive fails, and then will have to redownload them
---
i7-4770K | EVGA SC GTX 780 3GB | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Asus Z87-Pro ATX | Corsair 650W | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
#48DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 7:41:06 PM
ninebreaker47 posted...
DeathFan357 posted...
I legitimately feel bad for people who can't see that digital is better in every way.

Can you sell it? Can you trade it? Can you let a friend borrow it? Can you give it away? Does it require buying extra hard drives for space after 15-20 (not sure the exact number to fill 500gb) or so games?

How is it "better in every way" then?

Yeah, you didn't think this through. Its ok. I understand. You have a hard time seeing things for what they really are.

Why do you need to sell or trade a game in? You will only get a fraction of what you paid for it back. And you are a fool if you let friends borrow your games. And again: Physical games use up the same space as digital games. You will still need to make room.
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#49DeathFan357(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 7:43:10 PM
ninebreaker47 posted...
DeathFan357 posted...

He doesn't have to. I just did. Read post #40 genius.

Look at the post times genius.
---
See you space cowboy...
Yakuza > GTA, SMT > FF
#50TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 7/8/2014 7:43:28 PM
Hmmmm...

Past: People talked at parties instead of staring at their phones, I unlocked extras by playing the game instead of paying extra money, I got to enjoy life instead of worrying about making a living

Future: See "past" and use the opposite

Past sounds better to me...I'll hold out as long as I can
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."