1yr ps+ $40 on ebay right now

#1darkphiresagePosted 7/9/2014 1:58:10 AM
For anyone who missed black friday.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 2:01:01 AM
Not to point out the obvious, but do you know how many listings there are for Plus cards on Ebay?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#3ukemandwnbuPosted 7/9/2014 2:31:23 AM
Not to point out the obvious, but do you know how much the price drops for Plus cards during Black Friday and holiday sales?
#4SubwooferKingPosted 7/9/2014 2:49:04 AM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Not to point out the obvious, but do you know how much the price drops for Plus cards during Black Friday and holiday sales?

how low does the price go during black Friday?
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
#5BlackFeathersPosted 7/9/2014 3:00:31 AM
SubwooferKing posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...

$30 EVERY year at black friday
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#6ukemandwnbuPosted 7/9/2014 3:03:41 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
SubwooferKing posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...

$30 EVERY year at black friday

^ This.

Good man, a frugal and savvy shopper.
#7darkphiresage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 3:48:26 AM
ukemandwnbu posted...

We're in july...black friday is in november. There will be several sets of games given out and i imagine quite a few sales between now and then. There are people who will choose to pay even the regular $50 price in these 5 months, as well as newcomers who either have no clue about the deals, or just want plus immediately. This thread was for them, not you.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#8RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 3:57:13 AM
darkphiresage posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...

We're in july...black friday is in november. There will be several sets of games given out and i imagine quite a few sales between now and then. There are people who will choose to pay even the regular $50 price in these 5 months, as well as newcomers who either have no clue about the deals, or just want plus immediately. This thread was for them, not you.

Well, since I was apparently too subtle for you before.....I checked Ebay. There are no listings for PS Plus cards at 40 dollars.

This is why you include links. Instead of random/vague information that doesn't help a single person.
---
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#9darkphiresage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 4:38:33 AM(edited)
RyuuHou25 posted...
darkphiresage posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...

Well, since I was apparently too subtle for you before.....I checked Ebay. There are no listings for PS Plus cards at 40 dollars.

This is why you include links. Instead of random/vague information that doesn't help a single person.

I have ebay daily deals bookmarked in my phone. It's there for $40. I also searched "ps plus 1 year card" and scrolled less than halfway down the page to find this

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121345728193?nav=SEARCH

Edit: in case I was too subtle, I mean to say you didn't look for s***. Either that or an ebay search is too complicated for you.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
#10RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 4:56:41 AM
Oh, well, if it's there in YOUR phone, well then damn! I'm sure everyone on here can access your phone >.>

I looked just fine, apparently it's too complicated for you to realize however that different regions of Ebay exist and that certain items will not show up on certain regional sites. In my instance, Canada.

Hence, again, why when making a topic like this, you include a f****** link in the first place.
---