1yr ps+ $40 on ebay right now

#11VirobotPosted 7/9/2014 5:16:03 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Oh, well, if it's there in YOUR phone, well then damn! I'm sure everyone on here can access your phone >.>

I looked just fine, apparently it's too complicated for you to realize however that different regions of Ebay exist and that certain items will not show up on certain regional sites. In my instance, Canada.

Hence, again, why when making a topic like this, you include a f****** link in the first place.

Ryuu, you can stop being a douche now.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#12darkphiresage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 5:22:36 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Oh, well, if it's there in YOUR phone, well then damn! I'm sure everyone on here can access your phone >.>

I looked just fine, apparently it's too complicated for you to realize however that different regions of Ebay exist and that certain items will not show up on certain regional sites. In my instance, Canada.

Hence, again, why when making a topic like this, you include a f****** link in the first place.

I don't feel the need to specify that i'm using the US ebay on an american site. Much the same way that if you were to be talking about a deal on a canadian message board, you wouldn't feel the need to suggest they use the canadian site. So, next time use common sense.

As for the link, it's now posted for the lazy people. I didn't post it initially because I didn't even click it. I simply passed it up to look at other deals because I already have 2 years loaded. Coming to gamefaqs reminded me, and I posted the topic to inform people. If they couldn't even be bothered to search for themselves, that's not my problem.

Now I would love to continue this chat with a fella as bright as yourself. But unfortunately, I have to pack for my trip to canada. Once up there, i'll need supplies, so I'm going to ask for directions to the nearest walmart. I certainly hope they understand that I mean the nearest american walmart, because if they give me directions to a canadian walmart while I'm in canada, I'm going to pitch a world class hissy fit.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#13RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 5:25:12 AM
Virobot posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Ryuu, you can stop being a douche now.

No, you're right, let's just let people do whatever the hell they want and never call them on it >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#14RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 5:28:21 AM
"I don't feel the need to specify that i'm using the US ebay on an american site. Much the same way that if you were to be talking about a deal on a canadian message board, you wouldn't feel the need to suggest they use the canadian site. So, next time use common sense. "

Be sure and keep that in mind when you come across a topic from someone in Europe that doesn't specify they're talking about a deal only available in Europe.

Since you americans seem to forget there's an entire world out there and it never occurs you that people from other countries use the so called "american" site.
---
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#15darkphiresage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 5:36:44 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
"I don't feel the need to specify that i'm using the US ebay on an american site. Much the same way that if you were to be talking about a deal on a canadian message board, you wouldn't feel the need to suggest they use the canadian site. So, next time use common sense. "

Be sure and keep that in mind when you come across a topic from someone in Europe that doesn't specify they're talking about a deal only available in Europe.

Since you americans seem to forget there's an entire world out there and it never occurs you that people from other countries use the so called "american" site.

i'm well aware. that's why if i search and don't find it, i google it. still don't find it? i politely ask TC where exactly he found the deal. what i don't do, is come back and make douchey comments in the thread.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#16RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 6:20:16 AM
darkphiresage posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

i'm well aware. that's why if i search and don't find it, i google it. still don't find it? i politely ask TC where exactly he found the deal. what i don't do, is come back and make douchey comments in the thread.

Yeah, my initial comments to you weren't douchey, the one who started that was you with your whole "you didn't look worth s***" thing. And the whole ebay search is complicated for me thing.
---
#17darkphiresage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 6:40:46 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
darkphiresage posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Yeah, my initial comments to you weren't douchey, the one who started that was you with your whole "you didn't look worth s***" thing. And the whole ebay search is complicated for me thing.

RyuuHou25 posted...
Well, since I was apparently too subtle for you before.....I checked Ebay. There are no listings for PS Plus cards at 40 dollars.

This is why you include links. Instead of random/vague information that doesn't help a single person.

There were plenty nicer ways to state that you couldn't find the deal, and ask if I could provide a link. Had you done so in a respectable manner, I certainly wouldn't have minded. But what do I know? I'm just a rude american.

>_>
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
#18RyuuHou25Posted 7/9/2014 7:53:50 AM
It was random and vague. I'm sorry you don't like the truth and/or could not handle it. If you're going to make a topic about things on websites, especially ones where you'd have to search, it is common courtesy to include links.

To use your example, if you were to ask someone for directions and they simply pointed and said "That way" you would think they were being rude yourself.

There was nothing disrespectful about my initial comments to you. You, on the other hand, most certainly did not use any sort of restraint.

So to quote you, "there were plenty nicer ways to state what you did" as well.
---
#19Craneo00Posted 7/9/2014 9:39:17 AM
To TC's credit, he said 40$, not 40 or 40 or 40 CAD$...thus he was more or less obviously implying he was talking about American eBay...;)
---
3ds FC: 1418-6715-8208
#20Solid_Snake1408Posted 7/9/2014 10:09:40 AM
Black friday is $30 and it is not too far if your current membership lasts that long.