Alien : Isolation to get DLC featuring the original cast.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Alien : Isolation to get DLC featuring the original cast.

User Info: Katon

Katon
2 years ago#11
This game is looking great, and this is a very nice bonus.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
2 years ago#12
Getting the game, but refuse to buy the DLC.

A generation past, this would have been part of the original product.

Sigh.
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: TheKyubi

TheKyubi
2 years ago#13
One of my hyped releases. Now it's even better!
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3roebfYWS1qam9fco1_500.jpg
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#14
Raycon posted...

If you pre-order you get the DLC.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
2 years ago#15
DarkJaydragon posted...
Raycon posted...

If you pre-order you get the DLC.

No Internet, so it doesn't do me any good.

>= /

Hence my RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: vitonemesis

vitonemesis
2 years ago#16
Lame. Not getting this now. I'll rather wait for the complete edition or just pirated it on PC.

User Info: Bud2003

Bud2003
2 years ago#17
Raycon posted...
Getting the game, but refuse to buy the DLC.

A generation past, this would have been part of the original product.

Sigh.

What alternate, parallel-universe, generation did you live in? And please provide one example of this...I will wait.......

User Info: Dorfmann_

Dorfmann_
2 years ago#18
This DLC sounds awesome, but it really sucks that it's being locked behind retailer-specific pre-order. Oh well, I'll wait til it's released separately, I guess.
PSN - Dorfmann

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#19
Dorfmann_ posted...
This DLC sounds awesome, but it really sucks that it's being locked behind retailer-specific pre-order. Oh well, I'll wait til it's released separately, I guess.

From the article "Everyone who pre-orders the game will get a free upgrade to the ‘Nostromo Edition"
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Dorfmann_

Dorfmann_
2 years ago#20
DarkJaydragon posted...
Dorfmann_ posted...

From the article "Everyone who pre-orders the game will get a free upgrade to the ‘Nostromo Edition"

Also from the article: "The second pre-order mission – “Last Survivor” – will be available through select retailers depending on territory."
PSN - Dorfmann
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Alien : Isolation to get DLC featuring the original cast.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived