P$4 vs XBONE! Which has better exclusives to YOU right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. P$4 vs XBONE! Which has better exclusives to YOU right now?

User Info: ReplaySkipper

ReplaySkipper
2 years ago#11
Look at the exclusives ps4 has coming up, it's not even close
EA The Consumerist "Worst Company In America" 2012, 2013
Boycott ALL EA games for the 8th Generation, Don't let them to continue ruining the industry

User Info: XdieX

XdieX
2 years ago#12
IMO PS4 because at least most of the ps4 exclusives have a real single player campaign
PSN: The-Saddest-Day, 3DS FC 5343-9390-7771, NNID SilverSurfin
Bow down to the face of GOD

User Info: Matelite

Matelite
2 years ago#13
MLB The Show on PS4 = better exclusives for me
HEH HEH HEH

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
2 years ago#14
Xbone will have the better exclusives soon when they release Sunset Overdrive, though PS4 will take it back next year with Blood Bourne, Uncharted 4, and ETC.

But Wii U has the best out of all 3, they just don't have any of the other big multiplatform games coming to the other systems.

User Info: lunchbox2042

lunchbox2042
2 years ago#15
Why can't I like them both equally? If anything, the Wii U gets the most play time from me due to its exclusives.

User Info: MyDogSkip

MyDogSkip
2 years ago#16
Right now? PS4, but it's not saying much. After Sunset Overdrive comes out? Probably Xbone. I don't see PS4 being better again imo until Uncharted 4 comes out.

But Wii U handily beats them both. That's not gonna change for at least a couple of years.
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
2 years ago#17
lunchbox2042 posted...
Why can't I like them both equally? If anything, the Wii U gets the most play time from me due to its exclusives.

Wii u has been out for 2 years and it barely has anything more than Xbox and PS4. Idk why you people praise a 2 year old system for having a slight edge over 2 new systems...
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
2 years ago#18
BlackFeathers posted...
lunchbox2042 posted...

Wii u has been out for 2 years and it barely has anything more than Xbox and PS4. Idk why you people praise a 2 year old system for having a slight edge over 2 new systems...

Idk why you seem to be bothered by it...I mean unless this is a reassurance topic.
The strongest people on the internet are the weakest people in real life.

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
2 years ago#19
MLB The Show does it for me
Last played - The Walking Dead Season 1 (7/10)
Now playing - MLB The Show 14, AC4, Terraria, SC2

User Info: 181stCommander

181stCommander
2 years ago#20
PS4 have more exclusives not just the ones you listed.
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. P$4 vs XBONE! Which has better exclusives to YOU right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived