Multiplayer should be free like PS3.

#161RyuuHou25Posted 7/13/2014 7:00:53 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
tiger8191 posted...
So should my mortgage and car payments. Insurance as well!!!!

Poor analogy. At least it's not as bad as the i**** who claimed needing electricity for a console is the same as needing internet

Console won't work at all without electricity, so.....
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#162godplaysSNESPosted 7/13/2014 7:04:11 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
tiger8191 posted...

Poor analogy. At least it's not as bad as the i**** who claimed needing electricity for a console is the same as needing internet

Well, in most places at least, there is no way to get insurances, electricity etc for free.
Online gaming is evidently free elsewhere however.
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#163blitz_0623Posted 7/13/2014 7:04:35 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
tiger8191 posted...

Yeah and the X1 board somehow used it as an argument to someone who was complaining about the day 1 patch making his X1 useless.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#164ht02135Posted 7/13/2014 7:14:03 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Lol, what did Xbots get for a decade of paying for Live? They almost got ****ed over by original draconian Xbone policies, that's what.

and what await sony-bots for paying ps+. they will get ****ed over by sony policy (borrowed from xbone policy) sony will turn into microsoft, if you dont voice your concern. it is what it is. anyone with half brain see that coming.

it is good not to be sony or xbone fanboy.
#165InjusticeRebornPosted 7/13/2014 7:15:42 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
tiger8191 posted...

Yeah and the X1 board somehow used it as an argument to someone who was complaining about the day 1 patch making his X1 useless.

I bet it didn't...
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#166KMacz31(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 7:26:46 AM(edited)
Forget the whole PS4 vs Xbox debate. Forget about the past, and let's focus on the here and now

This is a fight between common sense, sanity, and consumers' rights vs the wrong, the sheep, and the cold, callous people who don't care about your pocketbooks.

Want to know what these people are about?

They are the Sony corporate public relations employees out here working overtime, along with their herd of sheep, roaming the countryside, ready to call you entitled and whiny for some reasonable pro-consumerist requests. They want to ask you why aren't you willling to pay $600, $700 on your original $400 console purchase.

They want YOUR costs to balloon. 600, 700? They don't care.

They want YOU to pay for your internet ONCE, and THEN pay Sony a SECOND time to use your ALREADY-PAID-FOR-INTERNET for some peer to peer servers. Not dedicated servers mind you.
Let's not forget Sony is already PROFITTING from console sales and software.

They want YOU to pay for simple online gaming that is FREE on PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, Steam, 3DS, Origin.

In the end, they don't care about YOUR pocketbooks, they don't even care if YOUR costs balloon. And for advocating these simple pro-consumer demands, they'll dismiss you at every turn. This is all COMMON SENSE. This is a simple issue, not an ambiguous endeavor. You're either on the wrong side or the people's/consumerist side. They are on the wrong side, they know it, but they just want to be ARGUMENTATIVE just for the sake of putting you guys down and for fun.
#167omescythePosted 7/13/2014 7:43:42 AM
sony has a flash sale going on right now with games at $1. why must we all suffer from greed of all game makers who sell their games higher than a $1 as their are games being sold for $1 that mean all games should be sold for $1 other wise they just greed sob stealing your money right.

you never explained why you didn't stop xbox live when you had the chance saving the world from people paying online multiplayer in the first place.
#168blitz_0623Posted 7/13/2014 7:53:18 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
tiger8191 posted...

I bet it didn't...

Here we go with the double standard. Xbox fanboys =/= Xbox fans but PS fanboys = PS fans. Get a grip, I don't need to remember names, just that a few people over there made the idiotic analogy
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#169DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/13/2014 10:31:13 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
godplaysSNES posted...
It should be free, but stupid Sony fanboys have allowed Sony to get away with it.

Can you explain why without using "Because it was last gen!"

It is on everything but PS4 and Xbone.
Can you explain why it should suddenly now cost money? From a consumer point of view.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#170THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 7/13/2014 10:33:22 AM
Gaming cost money. Accept this fact or quit now.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?