DmC ultimate may be coming to PS4.

#41Madmax1985Posted 7/13/2014 7:56:09 AM
Playstation 3.5: Rehashses of games that came out 2 years ago
---
"Because you aren't allowed to be excited about anything anymore. Welcome to trollfaqs. -Sparkitup"
#42Gandalf the IstariPosted 7/13/2014 7:58:30 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
Turbokk posted...
Not every console can get brand new masterpieces such as Zelda Wind Waker HD.

ikr it's sad the ps4 don't have amazing real next gen games like Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, I'll just stop there. Maybe in a year or 2 Sony will actually start releasing games,

Yeah, like Zelda Wind Waker HD. LMAO.

There's a pretty big difference between a gen 6 HD remaster and a gen 7 remaster.
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#43IceHuskyPosted 7/13/2014 8:05:31 AM(edited)
Digivillain posted...
cymanx posted...
Wait, I thought nobody liked DmC? Most people who I've heard mention it never has anything good to say about it.

No, a few vocal people on the internet didn't like it... It still sold decently and was met with good critical success.

You must not have read the article from the link that the OP provided:

*ahem*

"DmC: Devil May Cry was one of the most criminally underrated (although not critically) games of last gen, so due to negative fan reception and middling sales, it seemed unclear if we’d ever see more of Ninja Theory’s interpretation of the hit series."

Seems like more than a "few vocal people on the internet that didn't like it." *rolls eyes*
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#44lunchbox2042Posted 7/13/2014 8:10:33 AM
_RMT_ posted...
did Kammy just say mk8 is next gen?
The Wii U is a sorry excuse for a next gen console

Because graphics are the only thing that defines next gen right?
#45CharadeSmithPosted 7/13/2014 8:12:39 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
Turbokk posted...
Not every console can get brand new masterpieces such as Zelda Wind Waker HD.

ikr it's sad the ps4 don't have amazing real next gen games like Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, I'll just stop there. Maybe in a year or 2 Sony will actually start releasing games,

Yeah, like Zelda Wind Waker HD. LMAO.

There's a pretty big difference between a gen 6 HD remaster and a gen 7 remaster.

Yeah, the older one runs at 30fps. Which is the saddest thing ever.
---
Me: PS4 will outsell Wii (100 million) if new gen doesn't start before late 2019
#46helldewPosted 7/13/2014 8:18:03 AM
_RMT_ posted...
did Kammy just say mk8 is next gen?
The Wii U is a sorry excuse for a next gen console

so the 3ds isnt next gen despite having a vastly better game libary then every single one of the next gen systems yeah ok there. the wii U is fine if you give a damn about games past shiny graphics and IMO the wii U looks far better then the wii did in comparison to the 360 and PS3. the wii U holds up fine especially with nintendos heavy use of art styles that look pretty cool and different.
---
Competitive smash, random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helld3w il follow back :p
#47The_Ivory_ManPosted 7/13/2014 8:18:11 AM
The game tried to compete with a superior hack and slash (MGR)

Metal Gear Rising had an anti hero (child soldier, cuts a 12 year old in half, has mental disorders) but he forced himself to fight evil, rescued children, knew he was bad and tried to hide from himself but then realized he could direct his power at those who deserve it.

DmC had an anti hero (cuts his own chest open to see if he has a heart, his brother kills the main villain's pregnant wife during the prisoner exchange despite them following through, bangs strippers and lives in a trailer, tells the main villain that he loved watching his child's fetus explode. After the main villain asked why.)

Horrible, horrible wannabe edgy character and he kept trying to be "cool".

Add Ninja Theory making fun of old fans, calling the old Dante gay and stupid.....

It was a failure from the beginning
#48ethanpaigePosted 7/13/2014 8:22:41 AM
I still think Bayonetta is the best hack n slash out there. Can't wait for the second one
---
Boston Red Sox - 2013 World Series Champions | Sunbro for life!!!
psn: bosox327....XBL: E7H4N 360....3DS: 1848-1666-8730
#49CharadeSmithPosted 7/13/2014 8:23:34 AM
Mushroom kingdom jelly that they miss out on so many games, not once but twice
More riled up than usual after the bad Project Cars news and possibility of Revelations 2 skipping Nintendo platforms
---
Me: PS4 will outsell Wii (100 million) if new gen doesn't start before late 2019
#50cymanxPosted 7/13/2014 8:29:50 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
The game tried to compete with a superior hack and slash (MGR)

Metal Gear Rising had an anti hero (child soldier, cuts a 12 year old in half, has mental disorders) but he forced himself to fight evil, rescued children, knew he was bad and tried to hide from himself but then realized he could direct his power at those who deserve it.

DmC had an anti hero (cuts his own chest open to see if he has a heart, his brother kills the main villain's pregnant wife during the prisoner exchange despite them following through, bangs strippers and lives in a trailer, tells the main villain that he loved watching his child's fetus explode. After the main villain asked why.)

Horrible, horrible wannabe edgy character and he kept trying to be "cool".

Add Ninja Theory making fun of old fans, calling the old Dante gay and stupid.....

It was a failure from the beginning

I couldn't get passed the mechanics, were so inferior compared to the original Devil May Cry and that says alot.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."