what book series would like to see as a game franchise?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. what book series would like to see as a game franchise?
1 year ago#1
Seeing as how The Witcher, lord of the rings, Metro, A game of thrones and others have had games. What book series would like to see get the gaming treatment? Me, I would love to see Vampire Hunter D get a video game. I know there was a PlayStation one game, but I would love to see an open world where you can ride your horse and take on quest in an post apocalyptic world run by vampires.
Gundam Style!
1 year ago#2
I'm joking dont hurt me

But seriously, I haven't read too many books, but one series I have read is "The Redwall" novels. I feel like they could be turned into an RPG of sorts, but then again, I'm not sure how I would feel playing an RPG as a squirrel or something of that sorts.
PSN: Slappahlol
Feel free to add me.
1 year ago#3
You would be surprised. I love that series and I think it would make for a great Rpg.
Gundam Style!
1 year ago#4
The king in Yellow
PSN ID: Peephole303/ Timezone PST
Before you attack my grammar I am a Dyslexic
1 year ago#5
I don't really read. The last two books I read were Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: Firestorm (a prequel to the new movie) and Life of Pi (which I read four years ago). I guess either of those could make for good survival games.
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
1 year ago#6
Mistborn trilogy.
PSN | Mandein
1 year ago#7
The First Law trilogy as a Witcher style RPG.

Read that series if you like dark fantasy.
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
1 year ago#8
Fifty Shades Of Grey
1 year ago#9
Not sure if it counts, but I'd like to see a multiplayer dungeons and dragons game similar to dark souls, in that it retains the brutal yet fair gameplay, but also encourages team work to take down enemies and solve puzzles.
"Exactly correct TC..."
1 year ago#10
The Dark Tower
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. what book series would like to see as a game franchise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived