How can Sony match XB1 this holidays?

#1squonPosted 7/15/2014 7:38:11 AM
Theres no denying that Halo MCC will move a ton of XB1s this Christmas, what can sony do to match it?
#2peephole303Posted 7/15/2014 7:42:17 AM
Why would i buy an Xbox1 to play halo 1-4
---
PSN ID: Peephole303/ Timezone PST
Before you attack my grammar I am a Dyslexic
#3regs8376Posted 7/15/2014 7:42:47 AM
Sony doesnt need to match it. They are killing the competition.
#4InfiniteHEROPosted 7/15/2014 7:44:37 AM
So basically your saying people will pay $400 to basically play a remastered Halo 2? You can already play 1,3 and 4 on Xbox 360 so what again is going to get people to flock to this? I thought you bought a new system for new experiences and games?
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#5Rethen93Posted 7/15/2014 7:47:36 AM
I fail to see how a Halo collection would move people. Those who play halo most likely already own a X1 since it's exclusive to Xbox and if people didn't change during <insert halo title here>. I fail to see why a collection would change their minds.
---
PSN: UncaringAxel. Wii U: UncaringLea. 3DS FC: 0130-1938-9954.
Axel? Please, the names Lea. Got it memorized?
#6Raven_CyarmPosted 7/15/2014 7:48:20 AM
25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma. No level posting restrictions. Can now edit posts.

C'mon people, when it's this obvious, just say nothing and move on.
---
Using more exclamation points or question marks doesn't make your statement or question more valid. It just makes it look stupid.
#7Pale HorsemanPosted 7/15/2014 7:48:25 AM
There is a game called Destiny coming out made by Bungie. It is being marketed heavily by Sony. Despite it coming out for both systems, a lot of people who are not familiar with gaming think its a PS4 exclusive.
Halo: MCC will sell well but I am sure people who bought the XB1 for Halo have more than likely bought a XB1 by now.
Unless MS can completely counter Sony, I am thinking they will win the holidays again.
---
BreadGolem: We never killed Native Americans, they got sick!
#8true_gamer80Posted 7/15/2014 7:51:51 AM(edited)
InfiniteHERO posted...
So basically your saying people will pay $400 to basically play a remastered Halo 2? You can already play 1,3 and 4 on Xbox 360 so what again is going to get people to flock to this? I thought you bought a new system for new experiences and games?

scans around and sees the never ending amount of topics and post regarding ppl excited, waiting, wanting and asking which series or games they want rereleased on this very same board. In fact one of the most talked about games atm is a rerelease.....but wait at GF its only bad when its the competition......in fact its rather funny seeing anyone on this board post what I bolded when the new fad is simply rereleasing games....

you can say the exact same thing I bolded on this very board each and every day, so you have a busy day ahead of you, or you simply only pick and choose when to say this lol?
---
El-p- Accidents don't happen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffZTr4_cdIk
#9InfiniteHEROPosted 7/15/2014 7:54:21 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...

scans around and sees the never ending amount of topics and post regarding ppl excited, waiting, wanting and asking which series or games they want redone on this very same board. In fact one of the most talked about games atm is a rerelease.....but wait at GF its only bad when its the competition......in fact its rather funny seeing anyone on this board post what I bolded when the new fad is simply rereleasing games....

you can say the exact same thing I bolded on this very board each and every day, so you have a busy day ahead of you, or you simply only pick and choose when to say this lol?

And you have the choice to buy or not. Personally if its a game I did not play last gen seeing I only have a PS4 now then I may consider it.So far I have not purchased any remasters not even last gen seeing I played the original releases most likely or never had interest to begin with.
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#10Kovifan27Posted 7/15/2014 7:58:04 AM
Sony needs to keep stock plain and simple. Maybe they will push a bundle with a free game but it's probably not needed.