Who else passed on watch dogs?

#11Gmoney-Posted 7/15/2014 9:48:29 AM
Played t enjoyed it forgot about it.

Didn't hype it as a second come JG just like I won't for FC4.

Ubisoft game. Climb a tower or unlock a tower and then do repetitive side quests repeatedly while mixing in story missions.
---
The fire baby -- it'll burn us both. Always and never.
#12Dorfmann_Posted 7/15/2014 10:09:41 AM
I passed. As it got closer to release, it became increasingly obvious that it was going to be a very bland game.
---
PSN - Dorfmann
#13BackAlleyNekoPosted 7/15/2014 10:14:06 AM
I did. I don't know what it is, but this game just didn't get my attention at all. I'm not saying it's bad because I obviously don't know, but I just wasn't interested.
#14SuplexKirbyPosted 7/15/2014 10:17:32 AM
Bland main character with a bland gameplay.
#15violentdissmayPosted 7/15/2014 10:18:29 AM
To me it looked liked GTA with hacking. I know nothing about the story, all I've heard is that it has hacking.
---
"Fry crack corn and I don't care, Leela crack corn and still don't care, Bender crack corn and he is great!! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CORN!!!" - Bender
#16Agent101cPosted 7/15/2014 10:20:48 AM
Me. I have GTA V and am not blown away by it, plus I did not believe it would have a good multiplayer, and the trailer I saw for it just made it look like Taken, the movie.
---
My lazy cat:
http://postimg.org/image/ze87msosz/
#17Draconas_LyrrPosted 7/15/2014 10:23:47 AM
Not this guy.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean it's an intelligent opinion.
#18peephole303Posted 7/15/2014 10:25:47 AM
I didnt and i enjoyed every moment of it
---
PSN ID: Peephole303/ Timezone PST
Before you attack my grammar I am a Dyslexic
#19Gigant0pithecusPosted 7/15/2014 10:30:27 AM
I passed on it. After watching several streams of it, I literally couldn't tell them apart. The game looked like it had no personality or atmosphere whatsoever.

The shooting and combat fluidity reminded me of the newer Splinter Cell titles. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It just wasn't original and Ubisoft has started to become notorious for borrowing a bit too much from their other games.

Running animation of the main character, driving, one-button-press-hacking, physics, etc. all looked horrible.

That initial footage they showed a couple of years ago, in 2012 I think, looked sort of neat. That didn't look anywhere near like what we got though. I won't be picking this up unless it drops to maybe $5 in a few years. Just to say I've played it and also to see if it had any redeeming qualities to its name.
---
XBL: Gigantopithecus
PSN: SugarPussPulled
#20master_chief_82Posted 7/15/2014 10:37:16 AM
I didn't find it that interesting, but I stay away from most m rated games anymore anyway - except the Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid, and Elder Scroll games. I might get diablo 3 also.