Is anyone passing on Destiny?

#1skermacPosted 7/15/2014 8:52:29 AM
I don't plan on getting it because it doesn't look appealing. The video I saw kinda reminds me of Dust 514 which I didn't like because the areas were too big and I did more running that shooting.

A lot will buy it because there are no games for the PS4, but I have a backlog of PS3 games so no big deal. I might change my mind about Destiny in a few months after watching game play. If so I will get it used for $20 or $30
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2este914Posted 7/15/2014 8:52:49 AM
Don't have much interest for it right now.
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#3theFAKEsheridanPosted 7/15/2014 8:52:58 AM
I am.
---
http://i.imgur.com/R6IRo0l.png
#4este914Posted 7/15/2014 8:53:55 AM
skermac posted...
I don't plan on getting it because it doesn't look appealing.
A lot will buy it because there are no games for the PS4, but I have a backlog of PS3 games so no big deal. I might change my mind about Destiny in a few months after watching game play. If so I will get it used for $20 or $30

Actually this same exact thing for me. I have a huge PS3 backlog to clear thru.
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#5Spade21XPosted 7/15/2014 8:54:31 AM
I'm going to try out the beta in a few days and whether I end up picking up a copy or not will depend on what I think about the beta.
---
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) | One Piece: Unlimited World Red (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
#6AxleHeadXPosted 7/15/2014 8:57:10 AM
I had a blast with the Alpha version, so I'll pick it up.
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 7/15/2014 8:58:05 AM
Nope. Just you.

You can tell it's only you by how you are the first person to create this topic!
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 9:04:11 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Nope. Just you.

You can tell it's only you by how you are the first person to create this topic!

You might want to read some of the replies.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#9GOSFreakPosted 7/15/2014 9:09:47 AM
^I'm pretty sure his reply was sarcastic and not sincere.
---
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ http://dvdfone.dvdaf.com/owned
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,
#10Agent101cPosted 7/15/2014 9:10:39 AM
Even if I didn't want to get it, that's not an option. Even if it's not OMGSUPERAWESOME like some people are saying it will be, it will be a breath of fresh air in a system I haven't bought a new game for in over four months.

It doesn't have to be that good for me to enjoy it, it's a very dry market out there for PS4 games, at least for the next month or two. Even the good ones I have reserved are almost all existing IPs.

Basically what it comes down to is you cannot fight your Destiny. Beta in two days wooooo!

You know a game is popular when a thread is posted asking who is passing on it, as if the assumption is that over 50% of the population will not be passing.

But to those who do pass I wish you the best, but your Destiny is Destined to eventually catch up to you one way or another.
---
My lazy cat:
http://postimg.org/image/ze87msosz/