So TLoU Remastered doesn't include all dlc.

#61Sir_Meowcat_EsqPosted 7/16/2014 6:39:54 PM
Multiplayer DLC, herpdyderp. Do people even still play that crap? (-hides) Honestly, I forgot the game even had MP until I got the reminder from this thread.

And it's "Remastered", not "complete edition" or anything of the sort (I would've said "GOTY", but Oblivion and especially Borderlands 2 pretty much killed the precedent that used to mean, thanks 2k!). I only expected a prettied up port in the first place, and am thankful for the inclusion of any DLC on top of that (and that goes for even if I did care about the multiplayer).
#62ukemandwnbuPosted 7/16/2014 7:38:11 PM
Sir_Meowcat_Esq posted...
Multiplayer DLC, herpdyderp. Do people even still play that crap? (-hides) Honestly, I forgot the game even had MP until I got the reminder from this thread.

And it's "Remastered", not "complete edition" or anything of the sort (I would've said "GOTY", but Oblivion and especially Borderlands 2 pretty much killed the precedent that used to mean, thanks 2k!). I only expected a prettied up port in the first place, and am thankful for the inclusion of any DLC on top of that (and that goes for even if I did care about the multiplayer).

Nice to hear you like being given scraps and not the full game + add-on content. Just be thankful we get the cash grab as it stands....amirite?
#63thegamer00Posted 7/16/2014 7:41:16 PM
Sony trying to ripoff gamers again just like prices with PS Now.
#64RyuuHou25Posted 7/16/2014 7:47:50 PM
thegamer00 posted...
Sony trying to ripoff gamers again just like prices with PS Now.

How the f*** is this ripping people off? Good christ you people are greedy, whiny, and entitled. Gimmie gimmie.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#65ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/16/2014 7:57:53 PM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Sir_Meowcat_Esq posted...

Nice to hear you like being given scraps and not the full game + add-on content. Just be thankful we get the cash grab as it stands....amirite?

We are being given the add-on content. And what you would be paying for the Remaster is a lot cheaper than what everyone else paid for the original TLoU+DLC when it came out. Some of you gamers are pathetic.
#66EliteGuard99Posted 7/16/2014 8:04:19 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
DerekRoss posted...
You guys have never played TLoU on PS3 did you? There are a crapload of $1-$2 multiplayer costume parts that apparently won't be included. Check it out on PSN.

Oh no, the game doesn't include masks and caps and helmets which are pointless crap anyways. The utter horror.

This
---
Halo 5: We copied even more **** from CoD this time edition confirmed.-Charocks
The king of the monsters returns! - 5/16/2014
#67_RMT_Posted 7/16/2014 8:06:15 PM
"It doesn't come with unreleased DLC, cash in!"

you people just find anything to complain about now
---
http://i.imgur.com/3Sh5NMI.jpg
http://psnprofiles.com/TYruler50
#68TheTitan99Posted 7/16/2014 8:21:02 PM
slyman19 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
DerekRoss posted...
You guys have never played TLoU on PS3 did you? There are a crapload of $1-$2 multiplayer costume parts that apparently won't be included. Check it out on PSN.

Oh no, the game doesn't include masks http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/69655498 caps and helmets which are pointless crap anyways. The utter horror.

Here comes the SDF.

S-S-Sony Defense Force GO!!!

dun dun dun dundundun dun dun
---
"Faith can move mountains! That's the whole point."
"...You're trying to move a mountain?"
#69SoftAssassinPosted 7/20/2014 2:20:26 PM
slyman19 posted...
DerekRoss posted...

So they turned TLoU MP into a DLC fest like Uncharted 3? Great...

slyman, I remember you posted that you got rid of your PS4 because you couldn't stand it then went out and bought an xbox one. What are you even doing on this board? Shouldn't you be on the xbox one board posting about how the June SDK update is going to level the graphical edge of the PS4?
#70Video_Game_CzarPosted 7/20/2014 2:28:55 PM
I asked this on The Last of Us board, The game does have DLC weapons and perks, I think the game should come with that. The the stupid cosmetic items I don't care about...Things that could effect my enjoyment of MP do matter.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Steam: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140 I