Wow...Destiny sure does live up to the hype.

#1Spade21XPosted 7/17/2014 4:12:31 PM
First of all I want to say that I hate FPS. I'm terrible at them and I can never play for more than 15 minutes in one sitting (unless it's Zombies from CoD). I went into this Beta blind and oh man, I am in love. It's amazing! I love the little RPG elements that they implemented aha. I can hoonestly say that I'm pretty hyped for the actual release coming out in 2 months.
---
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) | One Piece: Unlimited World Red (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
#2jukinsPosted 7/20/2014 4:33:22 PM
Same here I was gonna gamefly this and play it whenever they eventually sent it but the, beta has convinced me to buy day 1
---
ps3 id: Jukins steam: juk729
#3Nighthound101Posted 7/20/2014 5:22:09 PM
I was in the Alpha as well, after spending a bit more time with it in the Beta I'll buy day one.

Destiny is a funny old game, you watch videos and it looks awful and just the same FPS stuff you're used to but playing it is completely different.
#4gamecubeplayerPosted 7/20/2014 5:24:23 PM
I am the other way, i do like FPS and was expecting this game to be super fun and good and after playing the beta is just not my thing, i will be passing on this game... BF4 is still more fun to me.
#5theshovellerPosted 7/20/2014 5:26:54 PM
I like it. It's been literally the only thing I've played since Thursday, with the exception of Soul Gambler on my PC once when I was waiting for something. I forget what. Most likely something with this game and why I couldn't play it at the time.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!