If you had 1 week to live. How much time would be spent on gaming?

#31skermacPosted 7/19/2014 10:40:25 AM
I would not play any games, I would become Ivan the Terrible and rape and pillage until the week is over, unless someone kills me first.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#32ACN V2Posted 7/19/2014 3:39:30 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
I really am baffled by how many "0 hours" responses there are. I mean, since this is a gaming forum I assumed it was, for the most part, everyone's favorite hobby. I can't imagine not doing your favorite thing in the last week you would be alive.

It's simple, if you're going to die in a week, you might as well live it up in the real world instead of spending time in a virtual world.
#33GRTooCoolPosted 7/19/2014 5:12:59 PM
ACN V2 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
I really am baffled by how many "0 hours" responses there are. I mean, since this is a gaming forum I assumed it was, for the most part, everyone's favorite hobby. I can't imagine not doing your favorite thing in the last week you would be alive.

It's simple, if you're going to die in a week, you might as well live it up in the real world instead of spending time in a virtual world.

But still, if you've been playing games all your life, I can't imagine NOT playing it for even an hour because you've been playing it all your life.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#34Ruff_PuffPosted 7/19/2014 6:07:43 PM
GRTooCool posted...
I'm definitely surprised by the amount of votes for ZERO.

Granted, with one week left I would most likely do something else with that time. But we've been gaming all our lives, so I can't imagine not putting in at least 1-5 hours doing the thing we love so much before we kick the bucket.

You know what, I agree. I can't really take back my vote, though, so -1 vote for 0, TC. :P
#35Draconas_LyrrPosted 7/19/2014 7:18:16 PM
GRTooCool posted...
ACN V2 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

But still, if you've been playing games all your life, I can't imagine NOT playing it for even an hour because you've been playing it all your life.

But on that same note, I've been playing games all my life and have a week to live. Why not take that week to experience something new?
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean it's an intelligent opinion.
#36CaiusIcePosted 7/19/2014 7:36:09 PM
0 for me. I'll probably go out and enjoy my life to the fullest before I die rather than lock myself in a room and play video games.
#37hyperskate65Posted 7/19/2014 7:46:35 PM
I have close friends in the FGC. I would definitely take at least an hour or two to play some last money matches with them.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12