PS4 Fans Are Getting Restless (Video)

#21HorridhalPosted 7/22/2014 3:41:16 PM
NCPwn posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
NCPwn posted...
I love how he complains about PS+ games quality. Surpassed why they suck. Like I said, when PS+ becomes mandatory, there is less incentive for Sony to give good titles. alas, I've been right for a year now.

Except they don't suck.

I think they do. I enjoy indies as the next person, but I didn't get a $500 machine to play nothing but indies. Pixel junk, Resogun, merc kings, towerfall (ouya), Trine 2? Not one of these games I would ever buy. Most lasted no longer than 10 min on my console when I tried them. It's obvious that PS+ won't be getting renewed, and i'll be buying multiplayer games on PS3 or PC for me, going forward.

If you don't understand why AAA or non-indie titles aren't on PS+ for PS4 yet then there is literally no hope for you.

The library has to build. PS+ on PS3 sucked until about a year in but you seem to ignore that.

Of course we both know you are a troll and will ignore this very basic logic.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#22Dcrenshaw04Posted 7/22/2014 3:43:53 PM
prozac786 posted...
Bring what features out? Everything that will or will not be available by launch, was made abundantly clear, several times.

So if you weren't happy with what comes out of the box, then why buy the damn thing? And if you told yourself you're happy to buy now and wait for updates, then shut the hell up and wait. Quit b****in.

Every fool has a voice now... Apparently it's true, "the meek shall inherit the Earth".

---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#23CharadeSmithPosted 7/22/2014 4:01:03 PM
NCPwn posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
NCPwn posted...
I love how he complains about PS+ games quality. Surpassed why they suck. Like I said, when PS+ becomes mandatory, there is less incentive for Sony to give good titles. alas, I've been right for a year now.

Except they don't suck.

I think they do. I enjoy indies as the next person, but I didn't get a $500 machine to play nothing but indies. Pixel junk, Resogun, merc kings, towerfall (ouya), Trine 2? Not one of these games I would ever buy. Most lasted no longer than 10 min on my console when I tried them. It's obvious that PS+ won't be getting renewed, and i'll be buying multiplayer games on PS3 or PC for me, going forward.

You don't "think" anything, you're a known troll.
---
SonyTendo - Fight the evil Microdevil
#24KenauePosted 7/22/2014 4:56:35 PM
Is like some godamn friend notification.
---
Now Playing: Forza 5; Titanfall (X1), Trials Fusion (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH
#25tributegamesPosted 7/22/2014 5:02:56 PM
i would like dlna and mp3 playback
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325