Do you think Sony cares that Metal Gear Solid isn't an exclusive anymore?

#1DiayamondoPosted 7/27/2014 7:44:11 PM
MGS 5 is on other consoles besides the PS4 and PS3. Was this a big exclusive loss?
#2Xerosnake90Posted 7/27/2014 7:45:00 PM
It's never been exclusive. More of a timed thing.
#3kill_distroyPosted 7/27/2014 7:47:23 PM
isn't MGS4 the only exclusive MGS game?
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#4Aquoon_onlyPosted 7/27/2014 7:48:09 PM
i dont think so,
after the huge let down of the last installment,
the hype is not that high anymore
---
ID: Aquoon
#5THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 7/27/2014 7:49:18 PM
Where does the majority of the fanbase resides? There's your answer.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?
#6derratePosted 7/27/2014 7:51:18 PM
Has MGS ever been that important? It's just a movie. I think there was online play but no one ever took it seriously.

That's a series I always wait till it bargain bins. Watching a 20 hour movie is only mildly entertaining.
#7freesithPosted 7/27/2014 7:59:22 PM
derrate posted...
Has MGS ever been that important? It's just a movie. I think there was online play but no one ever took it seriously.

That's a series I always wait till it bargain bins. Watching a 20 hour movie is only mildly entertaining.

Sick rhymes yo.
#8James_4ortPosted 7/27/2014 8:00:43 PM
i dont think its a big deal. MGSV will only be a bigger game because its going multiplatform(all at launch). Konami will make more money, and MGS will get bigger. so as a fan and sony product customer, im happy.

I think this is what people should be going for. I don't like 3rd party studios being bought out. they get advertised as "Only on _____", but those games could have been available for all gamers. It gives a false impression that _____ is bringing more to the gaming industry, but really they are hindering it.

Exclusives only make sense when its a 1st party title.(actually made by ____)

Also, only MGS4, ACID, and P.O. were exclusive. But most mgs games have come to the sony consoles first. i mean it took like 8 years for mgs3 to move to other systems.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#9redeyes6778Posted 7/27/2014 9:11:47 PM
Who even plays MGS on xbox, MGS might not be exclusive but most people buy it on Sony consoles anyway, the first two Metal Gear Games were not major hits, it wasn't untill MGS 1 on the PS1 that the game became the big hit it is today anyone with both next gen consoles will surely buy it for PS4, the only reason you'd buy the X1 version is if that is the only console you have
#10sinncrossPosted 7/27/2014 9:14:42 PM
consideing how the PS4 version of preMGS5 sold compared ot other devices, I am pretty sure Sony do not care.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
baigaeshi da!