PlayStation Plus monthly games vs. Xbox One exclusive "EA Access" monthly games

#1ukemandwnbuPosted 7/29/2014 3:32:25 PM
In your fact, which online subscription service offers the better deal on "free" monthly games: PlayStation Plus ($50/yr) vs. Xbox Live ($60/yr) + EA Access ($5/mo or $30/yr)? - Results (26 votes)
PlayStation Plus
80.77% (21 votes)
Xbox Live EA Access
19.23% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
PlayStation Plus
http://us.playstation.com/playstation-plus/

EA Access on Xbox one
http://www.ea.com/news/ea-announces-ea-access-on-xbox-one
#2RaikouenPosted 7/29/2014 3:35:06 PM
Bad topic.

Should be compared between PS4 free game sand X1 free games now that GWG is on Xbox One and has the same PS+ styled restrictions.

Beside, who said that EA Access won't ever come to PS4? I'm pretty sure it will at some point, tbh. EA would easily see the potential profit in it and set it up on there, too.
#3pwnater777Posted 7/29/2014 3:35:42 PM
I've got at least $200 worth of free games in the first half of the year alone in between PS3 and PS4.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 7/29/2014 3:36:11 PM
In your fact? How does that work?
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#5JohnHitman47Posted 7/29/2014 3:36:31 PM
PS Plus gives you game from any devs.
EA Acces only EA games and looking at their story Origin and releasing broken games.
Of course i vote PS Plus.
---
TLOU best game on PS3 coming to PS4 a dream come true.
#6RaikouenPosted 7/29/2014 3:37:57 PM
I just noticed a bunch of typos in my post.

All I have to comment on that is I am on an iPhone...
#7ukemandwnbu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 3:40:32 PM
Raikouen posted...
Bad topic.

Should be compared between PS4 free game sand X1 free games now that GWG is on Xbox One and has the same PS+ styled restrictions.

Beside, who said that EA Access won't ever come to PS4? I'm pretty sure it will at some point, tbh. EA would easily see the potential profit in it and set it up on there, too.

Didn't realize Games with Gold came to Xbox One. Good point, would have been the better comparison.

Don't know if EA Access will or will not come to PS4, but for now it's exclusive so I will say it's exclusive.
#8BeasthuntPosted 7/29/2014 3:44:35 PM
I have both and Plus still decimates XBL imho. I do not know what this EA thing is you speak of but after playing ToR I have come to absolutely hate EA.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#9Anodyne11Posted 7/29/2014 3:46:52 PM
PS+ I don't even care about EA Access, it sounds like a terrible service.
I don't care about most EA titles though. It's rare for me to ever buy any of their games.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG last gen!
Matt-Moores - Taking awesome to a whole new level. Enjoy the PS4!
#10RaikouenPosted 7/29/2014 3:52:59 PM
Beasthunt posted...
I have both and Plus still decimates XBL imho. I do not know what this EA thing is you speak of but after playing ToR I have come to absolutely hate EA.

Why? Because if it's anything not related to subscription fees or servers, your anger is displaced.

I personally don't trust EA much because of BF4's launch and because of how they shelved Medal of Honor. Both can be blamed on EA for the following.

1. (BF4) they had the ability to delay BF4 after it was apparent it needed the time but didn't because money.

2. (MoH) they had one game that was a success, made a sequel, and it didn't do well. What would the logical next step be? I would assume "try harder next time and make a better game people will like more". To EA, it's apparently shelve the series forever, rebrand the development team, and have them work on completely new projects.