PlayStation Plus monthly games vs. Xbox One exclusive "EA Access" monthly games

#11ScaryLlamaPosted 7/29/2014 2:53:29 PM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Raikouen posted...
Bad topic.

Should be compared between PS4 free game sand X1 free games now that GWG is on Xbox One and has the same PS+ styled restrictions.

Beside, who said that EA Access won't ever come to PS4? I'm pretty sure it will at some point, tbh. EA would easily see the potential profit in it and set it up on there, too.

Didn't realize Games with Gold came to Xbox One. Good point, would have been the better comparison.

Don't know if EA Access will or will not come to PS4, but for now it's exclusive so I will say it's exclusive.

It's EA, let's be honest. If it takes off, they'll bring it to PS4. If it flops, they'll abandon the project. MS probably just made a deal to be their beta run.
---
PSN: ScaryLlama \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Steam:Scary_Llama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrM1_7wnDU
#12ukemandwnbu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 2:58:49 PM(edited)
ScaryLlama posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...
Raikouen posted...
Bad topic.

Should be compared between PS4 free game sand X1 free games now that GWG is on Xbox One and has the same PS+ styled restrictions.

Beside, who said that EA Access won't ever come to PS4? I'm pretty sure it will at some point, tbh. EA would easily see the potential profit in it and set it up on there, too.

Didn't realize Games with Gold came to Xbox One. Good point, would have been the better comparison.

Don't know if EA Access will or will not come to PS4, but for now it's exclusive so I will say it's exclusive.

It's EA, let's be honest. If it takes off, they'll bring it to PS4. If it flops, they'll abandon the project. MS probably just made a deal to be their beta run.

I do believe both you and Raikouen. EA, just as any other major third party publishers would, will eventually bring EA Access to PSN as XBL. Just like you said, Microsoft payed for essentially early access.
#13javin_dude88Posted 7/29/2014 3:07:31 PM
I don't think you can really compare the two, PS+ gives you an extra two games a month per system, where EA Access gives you a flat four games, and who knows when those will change or get added to.
#14frogman180Posted 7/29/2014 3:07:47 PM
First off EA access is optinal why would you add live plus access. Second i dont think BF4 or any EA game would be free on ps+ for a long time, while EA Access will be updated with new EA games.
#15NoirStrikerPosted 7/29/2014 3:08:50 PM
Honestly their EA Acces is a joke, at first I thought it was great and that I would be able to play NHL 15, Madden 15, Dragon Age Inquisition and BF Hardline at the release, but no, come on this is EA what did you expect ?

No PS+ is a better value.
#16RaikouenPosted 7/29/2014 3:36:36 PM
NoirStriker posted...
Honestly their EA Acces is a joke, at first I thought it was great and that I would be able to play NHL 15, Madden 15, Dragon Age Inquisition and BF Hardline at the release, but no, come on this is EA what did you expect ?

You get to play the full game a week early and, if you decide to purchase it, it's discounted by 10% from the original price ($53.99 instead of $59.99). All your saves, achievements, etc carries over.
#17NCPwnPosted 7/29/2014 3:59:22 PM
PS+ for games is a bad service. Everyone here only likes it because it's required for multiplayer, so they try to justify their purchase. Because honestly, getting 1 to 2+ year old games for rent, is hardly, "worth it".
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#18RaikouenPosted 7/29/2014 4:01:19 PM
NCPwn posted...
PS+ for games is a bad service. Everyone here only likes it because it's required for multiplayer, so they try to justify their purchase. Because honestly, getting 1 to 2+ year old games for rent, is hardly, "worth it".

So you're just gonna say "screw the millions of subscribers for years before PS4 was even announced" because you personally don't find value in it?
#19NoirStrikerPosted 7/29/2014 4:03:52 PM
Raikouen posted...
NoirStriker posted...

You get to play the full game a week early and, if you decide to purchase it, it's discounted by 10% from the original price ($53.99 instead of $59.99). All your saves, achievements, etc carries over.

Well that's stupid because I don't need EA Early Acces to know if I will buy Dragon Age/NHL/Madden/BF or not because I love those games of course I will buy them.