Some people say Graphics don't matter, yet the PS4 is dominating

#1BruceLee1974Posted 8/3/2014 4:00:15 AM
I wonder why this is even though there aren't a heck of a lot of big games out for it yet.

I'm sure most people are buying a PS4 over WiiU and Xbone because most know it is more powerful and it is a BIG selling point. And I think when the big games start to come for the PS4 everyone else will be in big trouble.

What do you think ? And please no PC people come in here saying that PC's are more powerful because this is for Consoles only.
#2robert43sPosted 8/3/2014 4:02:01 AM
Graphics have always been important; so as FPS and game play. Price also plays a major factor.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.
#3CharadeSmithPosted 8/3/2014 4:03:01 AM
PS4 is dominating because it is the best console at everything.
#4true_gamer80Posted 8/3/2014 4:04:41 AM
Some people say Graphics don't matter

and odds are these ppl are one of the many at gf that do nothing but fight and argue over graphics, slam other consoles or games off of graphics, whine and foot stomp when a games graphics aren't absolutely mind blowing...do nothing all year but obsess over graphics all the while saying graphics don't matter, isn't that right wonderful ppl of GF lol?
---
El-p- Accidents don't happen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffZTr4_cdIk
#5ITIorpheusPosted 8/3/2014 4:05:23 AM
It's not the best at being a TV box or a doorstop, we all know who won that :D
---
PSN: itiorpheus
#6AvirosbPosted 8/3/2014 4:12:57 AM
ITIorpheus posted...
It's not the best at being a TV box or a doorstop, we all know who won that :D
It can't be the Xbone, it's too big to be a good doorstop.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#7BoomerTheGreatPosted 8/3/2014 4:57:28 AM
I think the PS4 has alot of die hard fans and the casual market, hence its selling well. I believe that sales will probably become more even in timebut the first year sales in the west is very good.
---
Greatness comes from within
#8PlzstopflamingPosted 8/3/2014 5:08:55 AM
The ps4 won out early because of a 100$ difference in price. If you think the casual gamer looked up hardware specs to see which one played better you are incredibly dumb. Sony pulled the same required addition last gen (backwards compatibility) and was losing just as bad. Microsoft just didn't use the knowledge that most gamers don't want to pay for a ton of extra stuff just a system and controller.
#9JonbazookabozPosted 8/3/2014 5:12:46 AM
If u walk into a car show room and there is a Ferrari and a Station Wagon sitting there and the Ferrari is cheaper- what u gonna buy?
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#10GoldenEye8686Posted 8/3/2014 5:13:41 AM
If graphics mattered, the Vita would be killing the 3DS.

If graphics mattered, the PC would be on top of every gaming device on the planet.
---
Youtube.com/ihandsomedevil