I want a new final fantasy tactics game for ps4 with no stupid "laws". or kiddy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I want a new final fantasy tactics game for ps4 with no stupid "laws". or kiddy

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
2 years ago#1
80/80

Or kiddy like image the Nintendo DS games featured.

Make it like the ps1 version.

Serious.
law free.
DOOM, The old school game I've been waiting YEARS for!

User Info: AkumaOutsider

AkumaOutsider
2 years ago#2
I would enjoy that wholeheartedly
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
2 years ago#3
Yeah, battles by their very nature tend to be almost law-free zones (except for things like the Geneva Convention, stupid salami-makers!) so having laws in battles in FFTA was kind of stupid, I think. It's like the Mad Hatter ruled the world:

"What's today? Tuesday? NO MAGIC! Tomorrow will be NO PHYSICAL ATTACKS! Followed shortly by NO BIRTHDAYS ENDING WITH A MULTIPLE OF 1! Who-hoo-hoo!"
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: GOSFreak

GOSFreak
2 years ago#4
That isn't how 80/80 works...
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ http://dvdfone.dvdaf.com/owned
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,

User Info: VobeDarkElf

VobeDarkElf
2 years ago#5
The laws and judges in Tactics Advance made me rage quit that game, swear to never play a FF tactics game again, and have a strong dislike for the ivalice setting in general.

User Info: Canned Toast

Canned Toast
2 years ago#6
I logged many many hours in FFT when it came out. I recently started playing it again via emulator and I'm having trouble getting back into it. Not sure why...

User Info: dudupupu

dudupupu
2 years ago#7
You guys realize that gaming would instantly eat a Phoenix Down if they'd just revive the PSOne series with minimal changes to mechanics (just updated graphics)?

Parasite Eve with RE4 graphics?
Final Fantasy Tactics with FFX-FFXIII quality characters?
Vagrant Story HD?
Brave Fencer Musashi with Mario 3D World-ish graphics?
Chrono-Something?
Xeno-Something?

These people single-handedly have the ability to make gaming relevant again (to us bitter folk).
Proud follower of Christ!
3DS: Name: SwuglyBear, FC: 5429-7287-4928

User Info: dspmusik

dspmusik
2 years ago#8
GOSFreak posted...
That isn't how 80/80 works...

He was bound by the "you must keep writing until till you hit 80 characters law" or he would lose some primo gear.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Info: kuragari1anonly

kuragari1anonly
2 years ago#9
Uh, FFTA-2 was alright. It -really- needed an option to be able to rotate the map, though.
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton

User Info: Masstaden19

Masstaden19
2 years ago#10
Yeah the laws were fairly annoying, but it also added in a little more strategy. I put at least a couple hundred hours on FFTA, but since I've bought War of the Lions on by phone I have barely touched it.
Thaller than thall
PSN: Masstaden19
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I want a new final fantasy tactics game for ps4 with no stupid "laws". or kiddy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived