I want a new final fantasy tactics game for ps4 with no stupid "laws". or kiddy

#1knightimexPosted 8/4/2014 10:00:31 AM
80/80

Or kiddy like image the Nintendo DS games featured.

Make it like the ps1 version.

Serious.
law free.
---
DOOM, The old school game I've been waiting YEARS for!
#2AkumaOutsiderPosted 8/4/2014 10:02:39 AM
I would enjoy that wholeheartedly
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#3theshovellerPosted 8/4/2014 10:09:45 AM
Yeah, battles by their very nature tend to be almost law-free zones (except for things like the Geneva Convention, stupid salami-makers!) so having laws in battles in FFTA was kind of stupid, I think. It's like the Mad Hatter ruled the world:

"What's today? Tuesday? NO MAGIC! Tomorrow will be NO PHYSICAL ATTACKS! Followed shortly by NO BIRTHDAYS ENDING WITH A MULTIPLE OF 1! Who-hoo-hoo!"
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#4GOSFreakPosted 8/4/2014 10:30:01 AM
That isn't how 80/80 works...
---
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ http://dvdfone.dvdaf.com/owned
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,
#5VobeDarkElfPosted 8/4/2014 10:43:43 AM
The laws and judges in Tactics Advance made me rage quit that game, swear to never play a FF tactics game again, and have a strong dislike for the ivalice setting in general.
#6Canned ToastPosted 8/4/2014 10:47:32 AM
I logged many many hours in FFT when it came out. I recently started playing it again via emulator and I'm having trouble getting back into it. Not sure why...
#7dudupupuPosted 8/4/2014 10:50:56 AM
You guys realize that gaming would instantly eat a Phoenix Down if they'd just revive the PSOne series with minimal changes to mechanics (just updated graphics)?

Parasite Eve with RE4 graphics?
Final Fantasy Tactics with FFX-FFXIII quality characters?
Vagrant Story HD?
Brave Fencer Musashi with Mario 3D World-ish graphics?
Chrono-Something?
Xeno-Something?

These people single-handedly have the ability to make gaming relevant again (to us bitter folk).
---
Proud follower of Christ!
3DS: Name: SwuglyBear, FC: 5429-7287-4928
#8dspmusikPosted 8/4/2014 10:51:38 AM
GOSFreak posted...
That isn't how 80/80 works...

He was bound by the "you must keep writing until till you hit 80 characters law" or he would lose some primo gear.
---
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#9kuragari1anonlyPosted 8/4/2014 10:52:07 AM
Uh, FFTA-2 was alright. It -really- needed an option to be able to rotate the map, though.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#10Masstaden19Posted 8/4/2014 10:52:08 AM
Yeah the laws were fairly annoying, but it also added in a little more strategy. I put at least a couple hundred hours on FFTA, but since I've bought War of the Lions on by phone I have barely touched it.
---
Thaller than thall
PSN: Masstaden19