Had already sold my PS4 on Amazon when P.T. was announced/came out...now...

#11TurbamPosted 8/14/2014 6:45:55 AM
dudupupu posted...
JayGood259Oz posted...
Cool story. Tell it again

...I'm having to refund the buyer and lose seller status points :(

I had NO idea this was even in the works, but played it last night and although I had already watched most of it at work, it friggin' blew my mind.

Gaming's greatest storyteller (alongside Tetsuya Takahashi) doing one of my favorite series???

PURE GOLD. I'm not even slightly doubtful that it will be better than SH2.

10/10
---
I'm just one man! Whoa! Well, I'm a one man band!
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5459/dontlookatthis.gif
#12Neonwarrior1243Posted 8/14/2014 6:48:02 AM
dudupupu posted...
Shy420 posted...
TC I have to comment and ask you this. Did you think no games would ever come out for the PS4? I mean consoles have a life span that lasts years and you wanted to get rid of yours in less than 10 months. The first year of a console always sucks or is less than good at least.

In my humble and unpopular opinion, the PS3 didn't birth any must have games in the vain of Silent Hill 2, Persona 3, FFVII-FX, Xenosaga, etc., and so I was heavily disappointed by E3's showing in that the PS4 would be even worse than the PS3.

So I figured I'd better cut my losses and prepare for wedding expenses. No offense intended or anything, just thought gaming had taken a turn that I wasn't interested in (i.e., not very interested in even Phantom Pain despite it being a Kojima game).

This reveal has reversed all of that. Even if it is the sole classic, the system is now worth it.

Persona 5 is coming out soon on PS3, how is that not like Persona 3?
#13deathszxPosted 8/14/2014 6:54:52 AM
dudupupu posted...
JayGood259Oz posted...
Cool story. Tell it again

...I'm having to refund the buyer and lose seller status points :(

I had NO idea this was even in the works, but played it last night and although I had already watched most of it at work, it friggin' blew my mind.

Gaming's greatest storyteller (alongside Tetsuya Takahashi) doing one of my favorite series???

PURE GOLD. I'm not even slightly doubtful that it will be better than SH2.

That got me.