are we ever going to get good fighting games????

#1thenewjerseyPosted 8/21/2014 2:54:25 PM(edited)
the whole reason i got a ps4 was because Playstation has a great rep for fighting games. now they keep putting games im hoping for on PS3 still. when the #$%^ are they going start acting like they have a new system out????
i want Blazblue, USF4, and we still have to wait forever for GG to come out. now PS3 got Under Night:In Birth. like WTF, put that on PS4 too! i wish last year i had just gotten a ps3 instead. i never thought all the good games would keep coming out for the OLD system.

all we keep getting are ported PC games that ive already owned for 2 years.
#2DBN_StealthPosted 8/21/2014 2:54:22 PM
Mortal Kombat X should be fun
#3Dcrenshaw04Posted 8/21/2014 2:55:15 PM
I just want Mortal Kombat X. I don't care if it's on all the platforms. I just want it.
---
PSN- Crenshaw4
#4tactikz4Posted 8/21/2014 2:55:54 PM
The new DBZ looks pretty good. Anyway there sure will be more fighting games just be patient.
---
I own ps3+ps4, feel free to add me. Looking to make new friends. I live in Italy
Psn: tactikz4
#5SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/21/2014 2:56:39 PM
If you aren't a fanboy and are willing to buy another game system. (NOT SELL YOUR PS4) I'd recommend buying an xbox one and getting killer instinct. It's all i've been playing since I got mine almost a year ago. It's been my favorite fighter since soul calibur 2 and street fighter 2.
#6thenewjersey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 2:58:56 PM
ugh, yeah i guess... mortal kombat always seems a little stiff compared to other fighting games and i dont like when they use cookie cutter movesets like everyone has the same big upper cut and whatnot. even ryu and ken play vastly different from one another when you learn their movesets. hell, look at all the shotos in SF, they look like they have the same stuff but its their normals that make them unique.
Injustice is ok, but compared to real fighting games like GG, BB, and SF it isnt in the same league. stiff and clunky feeling, i mean.
im sure ill have as much fun with MK as i did with Injustice but like i said i want the real deal. and they keep putting them on PS3 and ignoring their new system.
#7DBN_StealthPosted 8/21/2014 3:00:59 PM
tactikz4 posted...
The new DBZ looks pretty good. Anyway there sure will be more fighting games just be patient.

honestly yea I havent played a DBZ game since like Budokai back on ps2 and Im really itching for a new good one.
#8thenewjersey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 3:02:57 PM
sorry i should have specified more, those are all good fighting games but i mean the ones that bring the serious competition and tournaments, which are SF and pretty much all ARK SYSTEM games.
those other games are a lot of fun, like go-karts and sometimes we're in the mood for go-karts but compared to the real deal fighting games, the go-karts can't compete with Lamborghinis like arkssystem games and SF.
#9thenewjersey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 3:06:13 PM
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
If you aren't a fanboy and are willing to buy another game system. (NOT SELL YOUR PS4) I'd recommend buying an xbox one and getting killer instinct. It's all i've been playing since I got mine almost a year ago. It's been my favorite fighter since soul calibur 2 and street fighter 2.

not at all, i dont care what system i play, but if i was going to get another system i would just get a ps3 and play all the games i keep hoping will come to ps4. KI is cool but again, its not in the same league as the others. and i dont like buying new characters like the way they have it set up. i dont mind expansions like how SF did a couple since SF4 release years ago. but those were like once a year if that. not making you pay for 1 or 2 characters at a time.
i do agree that KI is fun though, im a little jealous!
#10SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/21/2014 3:06:26 PM
thenewjersey posted...
sorry i should have specified more, those are all good fighting games but i mean the ones that bring the serious competition and tournaments, which are SF and pretty much all ARK SYSTEM games.
those other games are a lot of fun, like go-karts and sometimes we're in the mood for go-karts but compared to the real deal fighting games, the go-karts can't compete with Lamborghinis like arkssystem games and SF.

Killer instinct is used in tournament fights now. It's basically now a real deal fighter like street fighter.