Just bought a ps4! What should my first game be?

#1Luketheman5Posted 8/21/2014 10:10:39 PM
I own last of us on ps3 including the dlc, so I don't think I should rebuy it. What should my first game be?
---
Currently Playing: Nothing for now.
PSN: Luketheman5
#2baseketballr09Posted 8/21/2014 10:15:41 PM
Diablo 3
Infamous SS
Battlefield 4
#3YomonachiXPosted 8/21/2014 10:16:12 PM
Strider
---
Master of LNI: http://i.imgur.com/mVDzwJk.png http://i.imgur.com/0KVcj4O.png
Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life. In truth, I always upvote Shrek. Plz don't block me.
#4CammyApplePosted 8/21/2014 10:17:53 PM
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#5metallica621Posted 8/21/2014 10:36:51 PM
If you're into sports mlb the show, if not I would go with diablo 3 or tomb raider, I wouldn't get battlefield or cod with the new ones coming out in a few months
---
"Guns Don't kill people, husbands that come home early do."
#6da_StoOgePosted 8/22/2014 1:53:28 AM
Wolfenstein.

Especially if you enjoyed Half Lide 2, Chronicles of Riddick: Escspe from Butcher Bay, or Inglorious Bastards.
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."
#7Sadako GhostPosted 8/22/2014 1:57:08 AM
If you already bought TLOU... Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

Though I did re-buy TLOU:R without any regrets.

Also liked:

Assassin's Creed IV
Need for Speed: Rivals
MGS: Ground Zeroes
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#8GladiatorDangerPosted 8/22/2014 2:02:51 AM
Why did you buy a PS4 if you have no idea what game you want to play on it? The whole point of buying a console is to play games on it and if you don't know what games you want to play then what is the point of buying a new console?
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible
#9SgtSilockPosted 8/22/2014 2:34:34 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Why did you buy a PS4 if you have no idea what game you want to play on it? The whole point of buying a console is to play games on it and if you don't know what games you want to play then what is the point of buying a new console?

I made this mistake, felt like I wasted money. Fortunately that was months ago and now there are games, I'm over it.
---
You have to give to receive
#10beckyleighPosted 8/22/2014 2:40:24 AM
Just got a ps4 myself. I got Battlefield 4, Watchdogs, and Infamous: Second Son. It's all in what you like though. I know it's great to get opinions on games when getting a new system. I wouldn't want to waste my money on a game I didn't like either.
I see you got one useless rambling msg, lol.