Just bought a ps4! What should my first game be?

#21Xtreme-VoidPosted 8/22/2014 11:56:04 AM
None, wait till it get exclusives RPG
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
#22TeremeiPosted 8/22/2014 12:31:29 PM
My top 3 games to buy at a brick & mortar store that isn't The Last of Us (since you ruled it out):
inFamous: Second Son
Wolfenstein
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition tied with Rayman

Yep, I agree with this. This is a pretty good list. Added to TLOUR and Diablo 3 as my current go to "which game to buy" list.
---
B2 FC: 3268 4276 3305
#23albanianx1Posted 8/22/2014 12:42:24 PM
D3, infamous, BF4, FFXIV: RR, Resogun, Rogue Galaxy, and Destiny next month. Pick a genre you like and there's your answer.
---
PS4 wishlist: The Witcher 3, Destiny, Rime, FVXV, Uncharted, LBP 3, GT7 without micro-transactions
#24TullyBlanchardPosted 8/22/2014 12:44:03 PM
Since the TC is obviously a buffoon, I will recommend Knack.
---
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#25ChudamaruPosted 8/22/2014 2:27:16 PM
Resogun
---
PSN: chudamaru; FFXIV: B'arhll Aba - Lamia
#26XBrosephPosted 8/23/2014 2:14:17 AM
Luketheman5 posted...
Well I bought it because I want Dragon age 3, arkham, MGSV and Ac unity eventually. The console was on special for 40% off, so it made sense to get it now. If that's what you call moronic, then wow.

I would not call it moronic so much as a lie. Unless you got the console used no retailer is going to sell the console for 40% off less than a year after soon after launch, I have no idea what bundle you got or if you just got the standard retail version and depending on the country you bought the console in the price would be higher but lets say you bought the console in the US where the price is usually $400 it would mean you saved $160 bringing your total to $240.

If you could truly get the console for that price then you saved a heap but I have a hard time believing that a retailer would be offering such a special so soon after launch.
#27Luketheman5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 6:05:46 AM
XBroseph posted...
Luketheman5 posted...
Well I bought it because I want Dragon age 3, arkham, MGSV and Ac unity eventually. The console was on special for 40% off, so it made sense to get it now. If that's what you call moronic, then wow.

I would not call it moronic so much as a lie. Unless you got the console used no retailer is going to sell the console for 40% off less than a year after soon after launch, I have no idea what bundle you got or if you just got the standard retail version and depending on the country you bought the console in the price would be higher but lets say you bought the console in the US where the price is usually $400 it would mean you saved $160 bringing your total to $240.

If you could truly get the console for that price then you saved a heap but I have a hard time believing that a retailer would be offering such a special so soon after launch.

Australian buddy. Retailers sell them for $568 here, but one was selling one for $400, so I couldn't resist and grabbed it.
---
Currently Playing: Nothing for now.
PSN: Luketheman5