I got an email from Sony

#1_Dead_Inside_Posted 8/22/2014 12:17:41 PM
They informed me that my pre-order for Infamous First Light had been canceled due to a technical problem. They refunded me but told me I would still get Fetch's costum if I pre-ordered it through a link they send me and to be sure they would send me a voucher for it which would arrive next week.

So I click on the link, it takes me to the PS Store and just follow the instructions. Everything seem to be going fine until I get a pop up saying I do not have the authority to make this purchase. I turn on my PS4 and go to the store to see Fetch's costume waiting to be downloaded but not First Light itself. I looked it up in the store and it says it's not available because I already bought it.

Does anybody know what to do?
---
PSN: xSaidarx
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 8/22/2014 12:19:42 PM
Probably going to have to call Sony.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3youngunner2123Posted 8/22/2014 12:20:59 PM
I assume you are in a European country as that is where the problem persists ign posted a story but did not specify when game will release
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4gtaking5Posted 8/22/2014 12:25:00 PM
You can't download First Light because 1, it's not out til Tuesday, and 2, Preloading doesn't start until Sunday. Wait until then before you call anyone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1WapMWc.png
Titanfall - Best Call of Duty Game - GamesRadar, E3 2013
#5_Dead_Inside_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 12:29:18 PM
Yeah, I'm from Belgium. This sucks.
I know the release date and the pre-loading but Fetch' costume has a countdown in my library but First Light is nowhere to be found.
---
#6Greatjon_UmberPosted 8/22/2014 12:35:34 PM
_Dead_Inside_ posted...
I know the release date and the pre-loading but Fetch' costume has a countdown in my library but First Light is nowhere to be found.

...but Belgium is really nice.
---
Reds/Bengals <3
#7_Dead_Inside_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 12:42:47 PM
Greatjon_Umber posted...
_Dead_Inside_ posted...

...but Belgium is really nice.

The weather sucks right now, I pay way to much taxes but if I ever get sick I know I will still get paid so I guess it's alright.
---
#8gtaking5Posted 8/22/2014 12:56:36 PM(edited)
_Dead_Inside_ posted...
but First Light is nowhere to be found.

Should pop up sometime Sunday and start auto downloading if you have that enabled.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1WapMWc.png
Titanfall - Best Call of Duty Game - GamesRadar, E3 2013