Anyone has had any trouble with a Sony Bravia and PS4?

#1S0LIDUS SNAKEPosted 8/22/2014 4:19:30 PM
I have a 40'' Sony Bravia at work and it has a very good image quality with any consoles, but when I plugged a PS4 on it, writings get pixelated and I tried looking in the option but nothing helps... it's 1080p and all other consoles display as good as my home TV but PS4 on this TV is horrible quality. (haven't noticed too much in gameplay as this TV is mostly used for demo display and trailers.)

I was just wondering.
---
Who needs a good signature when their post has good content?
#2VinegaPosted 8/22/2014 4:25:49 PM
Bravias generally have great picture quality. You might have to adjust the settings on the ps4. Like the TV size you have to manually input and all those other settings like full rgb, limited, screen res etc. It also sounds like a sharpness thing.
---
PSN: vexed
#3puffnbillys420Posted 8/22/2014 4:26:00 PM
Try changing the scene ...I use graphics and game...game seems to be better for 60fps and the resolution its slightly better but graphics looks a little smoother
---
Sticky icky requested
#4CaiusIcePosted 8/22/2014 4:36:35 PM
could you do a firmware update with your bravia? If yes, then do so. I also suggest lowering the sharpness to atleast a half.
#5SubjectNineteenPosted 8/22/2014 6:00:42 PM
I have a 40" Bravia from the Stone Age that has zero problems with my PS4. Maybe it's a settings issue, as someone said before?

I had my TV "professionally" calibrated (like a rube, probably--but at least it did take over an hour, so the guy was doing something), so that could make a difference. But, I'd think any Bravia whould still work great right out of the box. Maybe the TV is on its last legs? It's hard to say.