Why are you defending Sony?

#1darealest47Posted 8/24/2014 4:38:23 PM
I'm not going to moan like the others as I'm happily playing Xbox One but the people that only have a ps4 and can't play online are justified for their complaints. If you're defending Sony then at least realize that you're not gaining anything from them. You're a wallet just like me and everyone else who are complaining about the lack of a better quality service. Sony is still responsible for the situation regardless if it's their fault or not.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#2NeoMonkPosted 8/24/2014 4:39:40 PM
People can't play their online only games so they take out their frustration by attacking others...
This is basic human reaction 101.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#3JayGood259OzPosted 8/24/2014 4:40:11 PM
I agree this is bs. But most people are merely trolling. A day without psn isn't that big a deal. Maybe if it was a Tuesday and you or
Pre ordered something online... But not a Sunday.
#4doc1369Posted 8/24/2014 4:41:31 PM
Blows my mind, why people feel the need to defend poor customer service is beyond me. I would believe it unless I was here to read it.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#5InninXIPosted 8/24/2014 4:41:37 PM
Im not attacking sony because a DDoS isn't something that cant easily be prevented. im sure if those lizard script kiddies turned their ire on M$, live would go down again like it did earlier thisear.
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#6r7gerrabbitPosted 8/24/2014 4:45:50 PM(edited)
Because 99% (More like 100%, but it would take a massive amount of traffic to take down places like Google or Amazon) of all companies in the world are vulnerable to DDoS attacks.
Blame the person doing the attack. Not the company.
---
Sig.
#7chitowngamer85Posted 8/24/2014 4:45:47 PM
It depends on how long this goes. A day or two I don't mind too much (though I'm annoyed I won't be able to remote play away from home tomorrow), but if it lasts a while they will owe consumers. We ARE paying for the PSN now.
---
PSN/Nintendo: BigKurz. PS4/Wii U/PS3/Vita/3DS
I'd like to get an XB1, too, but I think my fiance might be upset if I came home with ANOTHER system.
#8Holy7777Posted 8/24/2014 4:46:01 PM
Trolls topics #..........

wait...
---
PSN ID : Soray777
#9doc1369Posted 8/24/2014 4:47:26 PM
r7gerrabbit posted...
Because 99% of all companies in the world are vulnerable to DDoS attacks.
Blame the person doing the attack. Not the company.

Because that will give the company incentive to come up with a way to prevent it in the future. Wait. No, no that will enable them to do what ever they want and let the fans be a free PR department.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#10RyuuHou25Posted 8/24/2014 4:47:47 PM(edited)
darealest47 posted...
I'm not going to moan like the others as I'm happily playing Xbox One but the people that only have a ps4 and can't play online are justified for their complaints. If you're defending Sony then at least realize that you're not gaining anything from them. You're a wallet just like me and everyone else who are complaining about the lack of a better quality service. Sony is still responsible for the situation regardless if it's their fault or not.

Yes, let's blame Sony for a hacker group throwing a DDoS attack at them which they can do little about, and what they can do, they're doing. It takes time however.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds